Chapter Three: At The Beginning

We were strangers starting out in a journey,
Never dreaming what we have to go through,
Now here we are, we're suddenly standing,
At the beginning with you...

- At The Beginning, Anastacia (Movie)

"Dreams do come true!" I smiled as I walked out of Boston International Airport, after years of dreaming of a better life for me, I finally did it. I let my eyes wander around the place before deciding to grab an airport taxi. "Do you know this address?" I asked after I handed the driver the piece of paper where the address was written.

The driver nodded, "Yes, so is this your first time here in Boston?" he asked after he placed my luggage on the trunk of the car.

"Yes," I replied giddily and nervously at the same time, "Is this like New York and Los Angeles?" I asked curiously.

The driver softly laughed and shook his head, "No, Boston is very different from those places. So are you here for a vacation or work?" he asked.

"Work" I replied before just continuing to watch the scenery outside the car window, "do you know anything about the Boston Bruins Organization?" I asked.

The driver nodded, "I am not a big fan of hockey, I prefer the Celtics than the Bruins. But as I have heard, the Organization is great especially now that they just drafted this kid from Toronto." he replied as he continued driving. "The city is all abuzz about that draftee. What was his name something about Tyrone" he continued baffled.

"Tyler" I replied.

The driver nodded, "Yeah, Tyler!" he seconded, "Why are you a hockey fan?" he asked.

"You could say that" I replied before smiling as I saw that we are almost at the arena. "Could you, maybe drive me towards the employees entrance?" I asked.

The driver just nodded and did just that. I paid my fee and grabbed my things before walking inside the arena, I inhaled deeply before exhaling slowly before pushing the door open. I glanced around the hallways looking for the person that should be meeting me before sighing and deciding to walk down the hallways to look for the person that I am supposed to meet up.

As I arrived at an intersection, I was looking to the right but moving to the left when I suddenly bumped into someone, "Oh My Gosh, I am so sorry!" I apologized as I held out a hand to the man I just bumped into.

The man grabbed my hand and I helped him up repeating my apologies before he waved his hand stopping me, "It's actually fine, no harm no foul" he stated smiling as he looked at me and I was frozen, because amongst the people that I would be bumping to, I bumped into the star of the franchise, the nineteen year old rookie of the team, Tyler Seguin.

"I really am sorry" I apologized once more.

Tyler sighed "As I said, it's okay, we were both not looking to where we are going okay. So it's nobody's fault. I just lost my balance." he ended.

I nodded, "If you say so," I replied, "Andrea Villanueva, but you can call me Andy" I introduced myself as we shook hands.

"Tyler Seguin" he replied, "You can just call me Tyler," he continued, "but, uhm, are you lost?" he asked eyeing my luggage bag.

I blushed and giggled nervously, "Yes I actually am" I replied, "I was supposed to wait for Candice by the employees entrance, but she never came" I informed him.