Chapter 2.

Alexa's POV

I looked at the mirror and sighed. I saw an ugly fat girl with pale skin that made her look like a vampire. Her blue-grey eyes were dull and boring. Looking closely, you can see that her eyes hold so much pain an suffering. Her chocolate brown hair looked oily and messy. That girl was me.

I sighed once again before covering up the mirror with a curtain. I headed out of my room and locked the door.

I lived in the bad part of town. Where all the drunk and high gangsters are. I live by myself in an old run down apartment. It was the cheapest apartment I could find, so I had no other choice. I run down the stairs of the building and out the door. I rush to the nearest bus station, avoiding any living thing,and waited for the bus.

When the bus arrived I hopped on and sat down. I sighed and took out my wallet that held only $155. As you can probably tell, I'm poor as fuck. I'm trying to make income by working some jobs. I work as a bartender in a pub and I make coffee in a café. The two jobs don't pay much but it's enough to keep me alive.

I got down on the bus station that was near school and started walking the rest of the way. As I arrived at school, a Lamborghini zoomed past me. I roll my eyes as the rich asshole stepped out of his car. He was immediately swarmed by girls and was enjoying it too. I rolled my eyes once again and went inside.

I found Olivia and the girls by my locker and I put on my mask and smile as I head to them.

"Hey guys!! Heyyyy Oliviaaa!!! How was the date??" I ask and she blushes

Recently Olivia has been going out with this Robin dude. I haven't met him yet and frankly I don't like him. He's stealing my best friend and he's changing her. She's turning into Ariana. One Ariana is enough for me to handle, but two? No thank you.

"He may or may not have asked me to be his girlfriend" she says twirling a piece for her hair. I grin and hug her tight

"That's amazing!!! I'm so happy for you Olivia" I say and she smiles as she starts talking about her date

I'm not paying attention because, seriously?, this is so boring. I wanna go with Jess, she's WAAYY more entertaining. I put some of my stuff in the locker and notice three guys coming our way. I was shocked to see Cole as one of the guys. I put up a smirk and get my sass on. This will be interesting.

"What do you want Reynolds." I glare at him

"You think I wanna be anywhere near you, Brians? Robin is my best friend who just so happens to be dating your best friend." He explains and I look at Olivia shocked

She smiles sheepishly at me and I glare at her. How could she do this to me?! She's dating my enemy's best friend. I swear it's like I don't know her anymore.

"I told you about it!" She said and I cocked my head to the side in confusion.

"Really?"

She nods and I try to recall if she did. Hmmmm....maybe I wasn't listening. Yeah, I'm sure I wasn't listening.

"I guess I wasn't listening." I shrug and close my locker. Olivia introduces me to the boys.

The one with the brown hair and brown eyes was Robin. Blonde hair and Green eyes was Chase. Then obviously there was Cole.