Chapter 6.

Alexa's POV

I didn't go to school today, or yesterday, or the day before that. I didn't go to school for a week. I was either at my apartment or walking around; I was walking around today. Jess, Olivia and Cole, who somehow got my number, have been calling and texting me non stop these past few days too. I couldn't deal with them, so I muted there numbers.

Olivia's just faking it

No she's not. Olivia is a good friend. She cares about me.

She has her boyfriend now. Why would she waste her time on you.
...

Jess must think thatt you're busy being the fucked up depressed little shit you are

...

Cole? He's probably off fucking another girl. You're nothing to him anyways.

...

Even after everything you've done for him. He doesn't care. No one cares. You're just a worthless, fat, ugly piece of shit. Even they said so.

Yeah...that's all true. That little voice in my head is so right. Why would anyone care about an ugly ass bitch like me? I'm a disappointment.

"The only opinions that should matter are from those you love and those who love you"

Cole's words ring in my head. I wanted to tell him, but I couldn't bring myself up to it. I didn't fully trust him yet. He's right that other people's opinions don't matter. It's just that when I hear them I don't hear the one talking. I hear them.

The people who have hurt me more than anyone else. The people who made me who I am. The people who i loved and who loved me. I hear them saying the exact same words and I never knew why. I trusted them and so I believed everything they told me.

My thoughts were interrupted by me crashing into someone.

"I am so so sorry" I say

"It's fine- Alexa?!"

I looked up and saw Chase, one of Cole's best friend. I was shocked, he was supposed to be in school right now. That's when I remembered that he was a bad boy. He skipped classes most of the time.

"Hey..." I say sheepishly

"Oh my god! You're okay!! I thought something bad happened to you" He says

"Yeahhh. I'm fine" I say

"Olivia and Cole have been worried sick. Olivia is calling you every hour and Cole has been trying to find your address." He says and my eyes widen in shock.

They care?

"Where have you been these past few days?" He asks and I shake my head

"Busy."

"You skipping class?" I ask trying to change the topic

"History is boring." He chuckles

"Damn right."

"Wanna eat?" He asks and I shrug

"Sure"

We talked all the way to the diner nearby. I never really talked to Chase much and I regret not getting to know him sooner. This guy is hella funny and entertaining. He makes the stupidest jokes but I always end up laughing. It's so stupid it's funny. He's been telling me about the pranks he and the boys have done and other fun things they used to do.