Chapter 24.

Cole's POV

I was drunk off my mind. Chase and I took one more of that shot that Lex made. Now we're drunk as fuck and I'm wanting more of that

I make my way over to the bar where a really pretty looking girl stood making drinks. I grin widely when I see her.

"Hey pretty  girl" I grin

"Hey wasted ass. What brings you here?" She says looking amused

"I want another one of the 7 dragon shit" I slur

I watch as she raises her eyebrows at me and slowly nods. I watch as she gets all the work done. She looks really pretty.

"You look very pretty tonight." I blurt

"That's just the alcohol." She laughs

"No no no you're super pretty. You're almost as pretty as...OOP" I cover my mouth to prevent from telling her my secret

"Can you keep a secrettttt" I say

"Sure."

"There's this girl that I really  like. She's super pretty. She's the most prettiest girl in the wholeee world. She's also very kind and super sweet. She's helped me through a lot of shit and I've helped her through a lot of shit. She and I are broken but we always know that we can turn to each other for help. That's one of the reasons why I like her. She understands me. I can trust her and she can trust me. Though there are some things that I haven't told her yet..."

"You know, her hair reminds me of chocolate...yummy. I like how she's so tiny compared to me. It makes me want to always protect her from anything. I like how she fits perfectly in my arms. I like how her lips feel against mine...We've kissed before and it was amazing. It was the best kiss I've ever had, and trust me that's a lot. Her lips are so soft and plump. It's always red, even without lipstick. It's just naturally red. I like her eyes the most though... it's color blue with grey mixed into it. I like the color of her eyes. I like how her eyes can tell me anything. I like how I can get past the mask that covers what her eyes are trying to say. While other people have a hard time looking her in the eyes and trying to find out what's wrong, it comes easily to me. That's why I like her eyes the most. It makes me feel special knowing I can read her like an open book while other struggle to read her."

I close my eyes and sigh. I imagine her and I cuddled up on the couch while a movie was playing. We weren't paying attention to the movie though. We were talking to each other and laughing at each other's jokes. We were holding hands and sometimes I'd kiss her cheeks just cause I can. Every time I kiss her cheek she would giggle.

My thoughts were interrupted when she started talking

"What's the girl's name?"she asks

I smile widely and trace the letters of her name on the table.

L

E

X

I

I look up at her and smile widely. Her eyes are as wide as saucers. She blinks a few times before giving me a soft smile. .She passes me the drink and I didn't think twice before gulping everything down. It's not as strong as before.

"More?" She asks

"Yes please!!"

She refills my cup and hands it to me. This goes on for a few times. I was drinking my 9th? cup when I saw her talking to a guy. He was wearing a red button up with the sleeve rolled up. Hehe that rhymes.

The guy nods and hugs her. She takes my hand and leads me outside.

"Where are we goinnggggg" I whine

"Home. You're drunk as fuck and need rest." She says

"I don't wannnaaaaa. The party's still goinggggg." I pout

"It'll be ending soon. Now where's your car?" She asks

"I didn't bring itttt" I say

She sighs and goes on her phone. She's so tiny...I could just...

I grab her into a hug and sigh. She feels so warm...and she fits nicely in my arms. I bury my head on her the crook of her neck and close my eyes peacfully.

We stay like that for a while until she steps out of my embrace. I pout at her. She just shakes her head and motions me to get in the car that magically arrived.

She gives the driver the directions and once she sits back on her seat, I grab her in my arms again. I play with her hair and start talking nonsense to her.

When the car stopped the pretty girl got out gracefully. I, on the other hand, fell on my face.

"Owwwie"

The pretty girl sighs and helps me walk inside this huge house. We stumbled a bit when it came to the stairs but we made it. She lead me to a room that looks so much like mine.

"Woooahhhh this room looks like mine!!" I spoke my thoughts

"That's because it is your room. Idiot." She mutters.

I plop down on the bed. It's so soft...I just wanna go to sleep...I start stripping off my clothes but stop when a small squeal is heard.

"What the hell are you doing?!" She exclaims

"Getting ready for bed" I say in a 'duh' tone

"Why are you stripping then?!" She says

"Cause it's hot and this is how I normally sleep." I explain.

I walk over to her and pick her up. She squeals as I throw her on the bed. I tuck her in the bed and crawl underneath the covers with her. I wrap my arms around her waist and sigh happily

"This feels nice." I smile

"I wish I could sleep with Lexi in my arms like this."

"Cole?" She whispers

I feel the tiredness start to kick in and I can barely keep my eyes open

"Hmm?"

"It's me. Lexi."

"No wonder you're so pretty..."

/////////////////////