Chapter 15.

Alexa's POV

"One last" I say as I feed Axel the last  bite of spaghetti. Some sauce gets on his cheek and I grinned at how cute he looked. I took the tissue and wiped his face.

"You can go play now, but no running." I smiled at him. He hugs me tightly and I kiss his head. He walks into the living room and I take the dishes to the sink.

"Heya Cole." I say putting down the dishes

Cole was doing the dishes because Marie was on her day off today. Cole and I were doing all the chores in the house for her.

"Heya Lexi."

I seat myself on the counter and watch him.

"So what movie are we watching tonight?" I ask

"Actually I was thinking about going to a party tonight. It's been forever." He says

I nod. I couldn't help but feel guilty. Lately his weekends and friday nights are being spent with him helping me with Axel. I didn't realize I was taking out all his fun...stupid Alexa

"Sure." I shrug

"Really?" He asks

"Yeah! Axel and I will be fine." I smiled

"Go have fun Cole. You've been spending way too much time with Axe and I"

"I really don't mind. I could stay here with you guys" he says

"Go. Don't try to back out. Just go." I say

"Okay then..."

I hop down the counter and head to the living room. Axel was watching his favorite show. I sat down next to him and played on my phone.

"Auntie Allie?" Axel asks

"Yeah bud?"

"Cole isn't hanging out with us tonight?"

"No buddy. Cole is gonna be hanging out with his friends. But it's okay, you and I will do what we always do when we're alone in your parents house."

"Really???" His face lights up

"Yeah!!"

He hugs me tightly and goes back to watching TV. Cole plops down next to me and throws his arm over my shoulders.

"So the others will be coming here and then we all head off to the party." He says

"Who are you going with?" I ask

"Our friends. Chase, Robin, Olivia,Ariana. Jess couldn't make it though." He says

I felt my stomach drop when he mentioned Ariana. I knew that those two would most likely be grinding with one another and flirting. Then they're most likely gonna fuck at the end of the night.

I gotta get rid of these fillings.

"Are you sure that you two will be fine here?" He asks one more time

"Yesss Cole. We'll be fine. Just don't go having an attack okay?" I poke his cheek

"Yeah I won't. Make sure to drink your medicine all right?" He says. I nod my head and he stands up.

"Well then I better get ready."

He goes up to his room and I sigh. It's gonna be really lonely without him.

A few minutes later Cole comes down in a black button up with the sleeves rolled up and black skinny jeans. To say he looked good was an understatement. He was fucking hot. The button up fits him perfectly. With the sleeves rolled up, you can see his strong muscles and god in those jeans you can tell that he's a soccer player.