Chapter 22.

Alexa's POV

"MOMMY!!! DADDY!!!" Axel yells. He runs to the newly weds. Brian picks him up and spins him around. I take my time walking there so the family could bond.

Axel was going home today. Brian and Amanda are back from their honeymoon and they've also gotten a new house. All their stuff is at the house and now all that's left is for them to move in. Their house was about 2-3 hours away from here.

I see Brian put Axel down and run to me. I laugh and open my arms for a hug. He hugged me tightly and picked me up.

"I missed you so much baby sis!!!!" He yells

"I missed you too!!! How's life?" I say

"Amazing!!! I mean I'm together forever with the love of my life. I have a child that is my whole world. My sister is looking way better and so much healthier. What more could I ask for?" He smiles widely

"So fill me in"

And with that we spent the whole day talking and catching up. Amanda and Brian are clearly in love. I wanna be like that someday. I wanna be madly in love and I wanna have kids. I wanna be happy.

"Keep me updated from time to time okay?" Brian says, giving me a hug.

"Yeah yeah I will." I hug him back

"And visit us sometime okay?" Amanda says

"I will." I give her a hug

"Be good to your parents. Okay bud?" I say to Axel

"I will. Bye Auntie Allie! I love you." Axel says hugging me tightly.

"I love you too little buddy" I whisper

They all wave goodbye and walk to their car. I decided to walk home too. As I was walking I got a phone call.

"Hello?" I answer

"Lexi!!!!"Cole exclaims

"What's up?" I ask

"I'm borrred" he whines

"So?"

"So let's do something fun!!!"

And it was because of that phone call, I ended up in the zoo with Cole Reynolds. It was a huge ass zoo and we've practically walked everywhere. It was very amusing to see Cole hopping about and pointing at the animals, looking like a child. If he wasn't doing that though, he had his arm around my shoulders or was taking selfies with me or the animal.

We decided to take a break and sit down. I was so tired and my legs were killing me. I yawned and stretched out my arms and legs. I then laid my head on Cole's shoulder and closed my eyes.

"Tired?" Cole chuckles

I nod in response

"Guess that means it's time to go" h
He says

What happened next definitely woke me up. He scooped me in his arms and carried me bridal style. 

"COLE!!!" I squeal

"Yesss?" He answers

"Put me down!!!" I yell at him

"Nah."

"Cole please put me down. Oh my god people are staring" I groan

"Sorry princess, but it's still a no."

"Whyyyy"

I continue whining and telling him to put me down. He just laughs and shajes his head. I'd never admit it to him but I like this position. I feel safe and warm in his arms. I feel happy. It's as if all my worries and struggles have disappeared. All that matters was Cole and I.

We reached our car with Cole still carrying me. I pitied him. He carried a fat girl like me all the way here.

"Are you okay Cole? I mean I am pretty fat and heavy. Do your arms hurt? Are you tired? Do you need water? I'm so sorry-" I was cut off by Cole putting a hand over my mouth.

"Stop it Lex. Stop it. You are not fat and you are not heavy. You are beautiful and perfect." He says

I roll my eyes at his lies. He removes his hand from my mouth and pulls me closer for a tight embrace.

"You're beautiful. I'm gonna do anything and everything to make you see that." He says

We arrived home to silence. There was no toys on the floor and no adorable little boy running around with Marie chasing him. It was all quiet.

"Damn. It's been a while since there was peace and quiet in this house..."Cole says, breaking the silence

"I know...I miss him already." I say. He nods in agreement and we head off to our respective rooms. Before entering my room, Cole grabs me in a hug.

"I had so much fun today, Lil Lex" he whispers in my ear

"Me too. Thanks for today Cole" I say

"No problem Lil Lex. Goodnight!" He says letting me go.

"Night." I smile at him

//////////////////