Chapter 21.

Alexa's POV

I walked home today. It was a nice day out, so why not enjoy it? I got in the house and heard voices in the living room. I heard laughter and peeked to see it was the soccer team. I quietly made my way upstairs.

"So how's Olivia, Rob" I heard someone say

I stopped in my tracks. I was curious.

"Ugh. I hate her. She's too...sweet. The kind of sweet that makes you wanna throw up." Robin admits with no trace of guilt

"Why are you still dating her then?" Another voice chuckled

"I am determined to win this bet. Plus she's good in bed." Was Robin's simple reply

Poor Olivia...she really likes him...I think she even loves him. She'll be heartbroken when she finds out. I know I'm supposed to tell Olivia right away cause she's my friend, but she hasn't been  much of a friend. I barely talk to her anymore. She and Ariana hang out with the sluts now and they have "no time" for Jess and I. I don't think she'll believe me.

"Dude. Ariana is way better. Hot as fuck and amazing in bed" Cole says

Heh. Olivia isn't the only one who's heartbroken now.

"Damn man. You're lucky." Someone else says. I hear some agreeing.

I stopped listening and went to the kitchen before I barf at what they're talking about. I grabbed a bottle of coke and sighed deeply. I'm trying so hard to push away the strong jealousy I'm currently feeling.

I was nothing compared to Ariana. How in the world could I ever think that Cole would like me? I was not one bit attractive and Ariana had all the looks. Cole just thinks of me as a friend and nothing more. Maybe he doesn't even think of me as a friend. Maybe he-

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of footsteps heading towards the kitchen. I quickly grabbed my coke and bag. I rushed up the stairs with my head down but doing that still didn't help me avoid meeting the strangers. I bumped into a hard chest. I bit my lip and ran a hand through my hair nervously. I mumbled a soft apology and looked up. My eyes widen.

'Did that bump really cause me to see double?'

A bark of laughter interrupts my thoughts and I saw the two boys laughing their ass off. I look at them confused.

"I mean I know I'm strong but I don't think my chest is that hard that it  makes you see double." One of them says.

The other laughs even louder and I'm getting more and more confused.

"You're not seeing double, love. We're twins." One says after they've finished laughing.

Oh shit I said that out loud? It all makes sense now. I'm so slow to catch on things.

I smile sheepishly and look down, trying to hid my blush.

"No need to be shy love."

Oh my fuck.

Hold the fuck up.

Are they british?!

Oh fuuckkk. Damn that accent.

I look up and oh my god. They're as hot as their voices. Hot damn.

The two of them are tall with broad shoulders. Their hair is a dark brown color. They have a jawline as sharp as a knife. Their body is so built. Their biceps are huge and I'm pretty sure those are six packs under the tight fitted V neck. The only thing that's different about them is their hair and their eyes. One of them has brown eyes and the other has blue eyes. The twin with the brown eyes has his hair styled into a quiff and the other one's hair was tousled. Both of them are equally hot as fuck.