Chapter 76.

Alexa's POV

Today was the day that we were going to take revenge on Ariana. Matt and Olivia have been working hard together. They've been stuck together for so long that they actually developed feelings for each other. They started dating not too long ago. Also, we all observed how Alyssa and Jackson have been hanging out a lot ever since the beach. At first, they bonded over the fact that they actually still have feelings for Cole and I. Jackson apparently helped her move on because he knew how it felt. Over time, they talked less about Cole and I and more on each other.

Anyways, everything was already set. The principal allowed us to call a special assembly where everyone has to attend. Cole called Ariana to go with him just before we made the announcement. Everyone was now gathered at the assembly hall.

Chase sauntered to the stage with Olivia by his side. Chase clears his throat before talking.

"Hello fellow school mates!!! I am Chase Hunter and with me today is Olivia. We are here today to show you a very special clip of a person that you treat as a queen. Ariana Williams is the slut of the school as you all know. She made up a stupid fucking lie about Alexandria Brians. I don't know if you guys are that low to join in on the bullying for fun or your just that stupid to actually believe her." Chase says

"I'm pretty damn sure you should know that Ariana Williams is a liar and a down right mean person. If you don't belive us, here's a video showing just how bad Ariana is." Olivia says

The screen behind them now shows the video that Matt and Olivia compiled with the help of his sister and brother-in-law. His sister and brother-in-law know a lot about computers and hacking, that's why they were able to get such exclusive videos.

The video shows Ariana bullying other kids and threatening others. It showed her being racist, homophobic, arrogant, and basically her just being a down right bitch to practically every single person in this school. To sum it all up, she was being one of the worst person you could ever imagine. By the end of the video, people were out raged. We were about to add fuel to the fire as we showed the video that Matt was able to get. It showed Cole confronting Ariana. This happened just minutes ago.

"I'm so glad you finally changed your mind, Cole. I know I can pleasure you way better than any of those other bitches can" Ariana says. Cole smirks and walks closer to her. He traps her against the lockers. Ariana was about to go in for a kiss but Cole places a hand on her mouth.

"Not yet." He said

"I still want some answers." He adds

"About what?" She questions him

"Why'd you say that? About Alex" he asks

"Uh, Cause it's true?" She said

"The TRUTH Ariana." He presses her hard against the wall

"Ah! Ouch! Cole you're hurting me!!" She whimpers. Cole relases his grip but keeps looking at her with a hard gaze.

"Just admit it already Ariana. Why'd you do it." He said

"Because that bitch deserves it. She's such an attention whore." She said in disgust

"And what would make you think that?" He said

"Because I don't recall Alex wearing these kinds of clothes your wearing. I don't recall her ever flaunting her body or ever opening her legs for anything that has a dick. I also don't recall her EVER cutting or attempting suicide for attention. In fact it was actually so hard for her to admit it to us that she was seriously depressed."

"She's had such a tough life that you don't even know. She's been bullied all her high school life by people who haven't come to know her. She had so much problems that she became depressed. She started getting better because of a guy she used to like, only to find out that he cheated on her and made her belive she was actually special. And just a few weeks ago, before you publicly announced that false ass rumor, she was actually in the hospital recovering from an attempt murder done by her ex."

"The MINUTE she steps on this school, she's suddenly attacked by your false rumors. She had to go away for therapy thanks to you and everyone else's bullying."

"And you did this all to her. Why? Because YOU'RE the attention whore, because you didn't like the fact that I was dating her, because you knew that if I dated her, she'd be more popular and way better than you'll ever be. Guess what, Ariana? She has and always will be way better than you. She's not racist, she's not homophobic, she's not a bitch, she's not a whore, and she definitely takes depression very seriously."

"Cole...you may be forgetting that you were the cause of all this bullying. You also hurt her again by choosing Alyssa, her twin sister, over her." Ariana said after Cole's little speech. Cole smirks at her as he pushes against the wall and away from her.

"Yes, I know. I'm guilty of hurting her. But unlike you and unlike the rest of this class, I apologized. I got to actually know her. Ever since that day she helped me with my asthma, I made it my mission to makw it up to her. What did you do? What did everyone do? Try to make her life worse." Cole said to her

"But even if you try and try, this time we won't allow it. I'm going to protect the woman that I love. I'm gonna protect her, and I'm not gonna be alone. I'll have Chase and Robin, who think of her as their little sister. I have Matt who is just a kind person in general and will help all his friends. I have Jess and Olivia, two people who have also hurt her but now want nothing but happiness for her because she deserves it. I have Hailey and Jackson, who are both very protective over their best friends. And last but definitely not the least, I have Alyssa and Brian. I have her twin sister and her brother."

"So Ariana, I think you've finally gotten what you deserve. I hope you learn from this and think next time before you stoop so low to actually bully someone. God...and she used to be your old best friend too. Alex didn't even do anything to you. You were just overcome by bitchiness." He smiled a sickly sweet smile before saying his last words

"Next time, don't bully people. Because, eventually, karma will hit you so hard in the face. Unfortunately for you, you chose the wrong girl to bully."

And with that, the screen went black. Everyone was in shock and speechless because of what Cole had said. In the midst of all the quiet and soft whispers that had started to arise, the door bursts open to reveal the two people who were previously
the clip.

Cole was walked ahead of her and pushed everyone back to get to where I and all our friends were as quick as possible. Ariana walked in slowly. People sent her dirty looks before the shouts of insults and judgement started pouring down on her. Ariana looked down, as if she was about to cry. No one defened her, not even her "friends".

Ariana...was being bullied.

I wanted revenge on her, but this was not what I wanted. I grabbed a mic and ran up on stage.

"Everyone stop!!! Please!! Stop!!!"

/////////////////////////