Chapter 75.

Cole's POV

Wakiking up, I thought that everything was a dream. I thought that I woke up after some one night stand or something. I thought that everything was a dream. I mean, it was all too good to be true. But when I woke up and saw Lexi's bare body entangled with mine, I knew it wasn't a dream. Her head layed on my chest and our legs were tangled with one another. I took this sight in and imprinted it in my mind. This was something I never ever wanted to forget.

I kissed the top of her head, before slowly getting out of bed. I hurriedly put on my boxers and grabbed my phone. She turned slightly. The blankets covered her private parts,and it was wrapped around her so perfectly. It showed a lot- yet not that much skin. I took a picture, and examined it. A huge smile makes it's way on my face as I do so.

I loved the way she looked in this photo. She looked elegant, confident and sexy yet she also looked so soft and delicate. She's gorgeous. I felt two arms wrap around my waist. I turned my head to see that Lex has woken up and is standing behind me with the blanket wrapped around her.

"That's a nice picture..." She says

"I love the model in this picture." I say

"You could be a photographer" she says

"You could be my model" I say. I turn around and kiss her forehead, letting my lips linger there 

"Are you sore?"  I mumble against her skin.

"Mhm"

I led her to the bathroom, and ran her a bath. I sat down on the toilet as we waited with her seated in between my legs. Once the bath was finished, she and I both got in and laid in peaceful silence.

"Lex..." I say, breaking the silence

"Hmm?"

"Will you-" she cuts me off with a kiss

"Yes, I'll be your girlfriend again" she says once we pull away

"I was gonna ask if you will go on a date with me, but that's a way better answer." I smile widely

"I've missed you so much." She smiles

"I've missed you more." I kiss her again. I can't seem to take my lips off of her.

.
..
...

Everything went by so fast. Next thing I know, we were already heading home. Lex was bubbling with excitement. She was excited to go home and see Cola. Not her friends,not family, but her dog. She looked a lot better now. Her eyes no longer look so dull. She was practically glowing.

"Cooolllleeeee are we there yet?" She asks for the 100th time. I turned the corner and came to a stop.

"Yes,we are." I say. She rushes out the door and runs inside. I stay behind and take out our bags. Walking inside, I see that Lex is being tackled by hugs from all our friends and family. I chuckle and put our things down.

"Jeez. You know she's not the only one who left" I say. They all laugh, but still cling onto Lex.

"I'm just more loved than you." Lex says

"Yeah. Clearly." I say

As soon as they all let go of Lex, everyone tackles me in a hug. I laugh and greet all of them. We heard barking and laughter. We all turned to see Lex being tackled by Cola. He was licking all over her face.

"We missed you so much!!! Ugh. School was torture. Everyone made terrible rumors about Lex and THEY HELD ME BACK!!! Can you believe these guys?!?!?! They stopped me from punching them!!!! It frustrated me to no end" Alyssa exclaimed. We all laugh except Lex. Lex scrunches her nose.

"What's wrong, Lex?" I ask her

"Aly...don't call me Lex. It doesn't sound right..." Lex's face was all scrunched up and weirded out.

"Ahhh. I see. Okay. I get it. It's Cole's personal nickname for you. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Alyssa apologizes with a smirk.

"Sis...you seem...different." Chase says to Lex

"Yeah...what did you do there? Did you get a special spa treatment or something?" Robin adds

"You're glowing, Lex." Hailey smiles at her

"You look so happy" Jess says

Lex looks at me with a smile. Jess was the first one to put the pieces together. Her eyes grew wide. This was enough for Lex and I to know she was gonna scream. We covered our ears as the screaming commenced.

"AHHHH!!!!OH MY GOSH!!! OH! MY!GOSH! YOU GUYS ARE BACK TOGETHER!?!?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?! YOU'RE BOTH FINALLY BACK TOGETHER?!?!?"

Lex raised a thumbs up before covering her ears again. Our friends cheered and yelled in joy for us. They brought us into a big group hug. All the guys patted my back and the girls were still hugging Lex. I looked back at Lex to see her happily smile and laugh with her friends.

It was the best sight in the world. This was what I wanted forever. I wanted my friends, my family, my dog, and my love. I want all of us together and happy.

This moment right now was perfect. My family and friends surrounding Lex.

I took out my phone and snapped a picture. This was a moment that I'd like to keep forever.

///////////////////