Ch. 10 BFF

ALLISON

The sun came streaming through my window, waking me from my peaceful dreams of Tate. After dropping me off at home last night, I fell into my bed into a restful sleep. I was happy, my wolf was happy, we had been with our mate. Lily and I just felt complete, something that we hadn't felt in a long time.

My phone pinged, so I rolled over grabbing it hoping it was Tate. Frowning I realized it was only McKenna. Not that I don't love McKenna, I was just already missing Tate.

 Not that I don't love McKenna, I was just already missing Tate

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

It was only 6:15 so I had plenty of time. This sleeping in thing I was doing I could get used to, I was enjoying it. Although, I knew I only had limited sleep in time, and it would not benefit me to get into a routine with it. I only had this week before I started back with my summer classes.

Rolling out of bed, I figured I would try to get into an actual Taekwondo class. I lacked the structure and discipline it provided. I was going to have to start going to classes again versus just working out at the gym, however, with everything going on this might try to be a bit tricky. That means I had half an hour to get to the gym, so I had to hurry. I dressed in some simple clothes and grabbed my gym bag before heading out the door.

I walked into the gym about 20 minutes later, running to the locker room to quickly change. Walking out of the locker room, I was quickly tying my hair into a bun. I couldn't stand when it was in my way while in class. I made it to the back room where classes were held, I quickly noticed that Jake was there.

"Hey Allison!" He shouted across the room.

"Oh, hey Jake." I smiled back. I took my place on the floor as Zach, the instructor, walked in. Zach eyed me and got a smirk on his face. I knew what that meant, he was really going to work for us today. Maybe I should have stayed home?

45 minutes later I was collapsing on the floor. "Geez, Zach! You don't have to be so tough. " I mumbled.

"Sure, you do. I have to make sure you still remember everything. It's been a while since you joined a lesson. "

"Quit toying with me." I rolled my eyes.

Reaching out Zach offered me his hand, which I gladly accepted as I hoisted myself off the floor. "Next time, don't miss so many lessons." He chuckled. Suddenly Zach got really quiet and whispered, "Don't look now, but I think you have an admirer." While lifting his eyebrows up and down.

"Stop doing that. You look weird," I said, and then I looked around quickly.

Zach jabbed his elbow into my side, "I DON'T LOOK!"

Catching Jake's eyes, I realized who Zach has been referring too. "Nah, he's just someone I sparred with once. He probably wants to spar again. Nothing more than that Zach. "

"Oh, I wouldn't be sure about that one Al. His eyes have not left you all class. Just be careful "He said with brotherly inflection before turning and leaving me standing there.