Ch. 11 Ahh, Hell No!

Tate

When I woke up this morning my thoughts instantly went to Allison. Which instantly made my wolf anxious. Getting out of bed and working on getting ready for my meetings in town, Knox felt the need to harp on me.

"I want to go see here." He demanded.

"Chill!" I commanded. "I just woke up."

"Don't you want to be with our Mate?" Knox whined, sounding more like a scolded child then a strong Alpha Wolf. What has she done to us?

Sighing I had to admit the truth, Ally was everything that I had always imagined my Luna, my Mate would be. I had no self-control when it came to her, which is how it should be with the bond, I suppose. "I do want here Knox. I want every piece of her. The good... the bad, I want it all. "

Knox left the conversation that now that he was happy to know that I wanted Ally as much as he did. However, I was still at odds over how it was all going to work out. My father had a specially laid out plan for my future and the future of this pack, which all depended on me being with Kimber. Just thinking about Kimber made me shudder, which was an odd feeling.

It was only a few days ago I was all wrapped up in Kimber, but now... now I realized my father was using her as a pawn. Just like he was using me. And I knew that if this is how I felt about my Mate that Kimber, as annoying as she could be, deserved this feeling with her own Mate. Neither of us should have to give that up. I wasn't sure what I was going to do yet, but I knew I had to do something.

Walking into my office, my phone rang pulling it from my pocket the screen flashing Kimber's name. I hesitated for a brief second but knew if I didn't answer she would just keep calling until I did. If nothing, Kimber was persistent and hated to be ignored.

Begrudgingly I answered my phone, "Hello."

"Hey, baby!" She squealed. "Miss me?"

Ignoring her question, I asked, "What's going on? It's not like you're up this early? "

"Oh, silly, I'm 3 hours ahead of you," She giggled. "Anyway, Daddy had meetings today and I didn't want to be alone, so I'm at the beach with a couple of new friends."

"Sounds like fun." Getting a bit impatient and wanting to cut this call short I asked, "So what do you want then?"

"No need to be snippy," she snapped at me, "I just wanted to say hi, tell you I missed you and that I loved you." I knew by the sound in her voice she was sticking her nose up in the air like she would if she were here snuffing at me, this is a usual part of our conversations. Even though we were together, we both held a bit of animosity toward the other.

"I'm not being snippy, I just have REAL work that I need to do." I emphasized the REAL, Kimber did not understand what work really was. "I have to go, I will talk to you later." Without saying bye or giving her a chance to respond I hung up my phone.

Grabbing my keys from my desk I walked to the garage and jumped in my truck, I had a meeting with my realtor about an empty building in town that my father was thinking of purchasing. He thought it would make a good place to open a training facility for the pack members. An Elite Members Only Club, which I hated the idea of. If we opened something in town the humans were going to want to join and that was just a bad idea.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

After leaving the meeting I jumped back into my truck and headed down the road, just then I caught sight of Ally's hair as she was walking down the sidewalk. Some guy following a couple of steps behind her.