Ch. 34 Settling in

A/N: Hey Everyone! Here is the next chapter, hope you all enjoy it. It is a bit lighter and breezier than the last few chapters, but I think a bit of a reprieve is needed. Do you think Tim is the right person?

Question for everyone: I was wondering if you would all be interested in a chapter from Tate's POV on how things have been going for him since choosing Kimber? Or are you all still to angry with him?!? (Nothing has been written, just wanted to see how everyone would react, but I am thinking on it.) :)

COMMENT/VOTE/SHARE <-- If you love it someone else might too!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Allison

I walked into our common room and immediately dropped myself onto the worn sofa, wiggling myself into a comfortable position. Instantly relaxing my shoulders in the familiar comfort that it brought me. I had just closed my eyes when the door slammed open and I heard Tim "Honey, I'm home!" I look over to him standing in the doorway struggling with my bags.

The smile on Tim's face made me laugh, looking all proud of himself that he had managed to carry all of my bags up stairs in one trip. "You know, I could have helped?"

"I know, I was trying to be nice." He replied, trying to hide the smirk on his face from me. I pulled myself off the sofa and walked over to him, relieving him of some of the bags. "Thank you."

"No, thank you." I rewarded him with a quick peck on the lips. A smile forming on his face as I did. "I think I could get used to this."

"Oh, I already am." He said, making the rest of his way into the common room and setting down the remaining bags, before turning and towards me, pulling me close to him as he wrapped his arms around me. I could feel myself grinning like a fool, but I didn't care, everything felt right as I stood there with Tim's arms cocooning me from the world.

"Now that's a smile, I want to see every day." Tim said, the light reflecting in his eyes making them sparkle, mesmerizing me. Without thinking I pulled Tim closer and kissed him, a rush of butterflies filled my stomach, and Lily was purring in my head, showing her contentment and happiness with my choice to be with Tim.

I pulled away from Tim, placing my hands on his chest, but still allowing his arms to stay wrapped around me. "What was that for?" He asked.

"Just because I wanted to. You make me feel... happy. " I finally said, pinpointing the main emotion filling me, there were so many, but happy was the easiest way to sum it all up. There was just an ease about Tim that made being simple with him, everything just flowed as it should. There was no struggle, no fighting. I was able to just be, I was beyond excited to see where we were going to go.

"I aim to please, Nemo."

"Well, then ..." I said. "About that nickname."

"Oh, nope." He said, removing his arms, "The nickname stays." Tim was shaking his head.

"But, why? It's horrible. " I whined at him, pretending to be upset.

"Simple, I found Nemo." Tim winked at me and I groaned.

"You are so cheesy." Rolling my eyes, I turned away from him. "Now I'm going to get settled in and take a shower. The I am going to sleep for 100 hours. "

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I found that I was so exhausted I slept most of the day Friday, luckily, I wasn't expected to be back in classes until Monday. Which gave me a chance to finish catching up on any work I had missed. When I finally woke up at 11:30 I groaned, wishing I could go back to sleep. Unfortunately knowing that if I did, I would never be able to get back on my normal sleep schedule, so I begrudgingly pulled myself from my bed.