Ch. 47 The Truth will always be uncovered Pt 1

A / N: Happy Monday! I will be updating Today, Wednesday, and Friday this week :)

These next chapters have really put me through my paces, I have written them and rewritten them, I am still making changes as I get ready to post! GAH!!!

COMMENT / VOTE / SHARE <- If you love it someone else might too!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Allison

Jenna was just about to introduce Tim and I to the advancing Kimber, who was now standing in front of us. But when she looked at my stiff stance and guarded face, along with the protective way Tim was holding me she stepped back.

"Well, um... I think you might know the bride after all." She said, turning her attention to Kimber, who was standing anxiously, holding Jason's hand. None of us said anything, finally the awkwardness got to Jenna, "You know what, I will see you all later." She turned, "Sam! Let's go! "

Jenna grabbed her daughter's hand and hightailed it out of there pretty quickly, no one giving her a second glance as she retreated to the safety of the pack house. I stood there in a standoff, unwilling to make the first move, refusing to say the first word. Tension filling the air.

Kimber broke the silence first, "Allison, can we please talk?"

I pursed my lips, still not saying anything. Eying her skeptically, Kimber was not someone I trusted in school and she is not someone I trusted now. Did I want to talk to her? She had played a pivotal role in the events that marred me for life, was there anything she could say that would help with any of the scars that still remained? Probably not. I shook my head, no there was nothing she could say that I wanted to hear.

"Tim, I think we need to get the pups and leave." Tim just gave me one of his looks, the kind that told me that I needed to reconsider what I was doing. Somehow, he always knew, he was always the one with a voice of reason, understanding, and forgiveness. He was not moving, he wanted me to face one of my demons.

"Please, Allison. Hear me out. " She was begging, "There are things you need to hear." She pulled away, turning to a common building that was standing behind us. Pointing toward it, "There is a room in there where we can sit, so we will not be disturbed."

Tim shoved me a bit with his shoulder, telling me that we should go with her and Jason. I was hesitant, but in the end relented and followed them, clutching Tim's hand as we went. I clung to Tim's hand like he was the only thing stopping me from falling into the depths of a raging volcano.

Jason and Kimber led us to a room with long pressboard tables. Nothing fancy, you could tell that this room was used for pack events, just like a community center in a town. There were finger paintings on the walls, no doubt done by the young pups. I sat down at the table; my posture rigid as I glared at Kimber. You could never be sure to know her intentions, so I would not be giving her the benefit of the doubt.

**Calm down, Nemo.** Tim's voice rang through our link **She could have answers that you have been looking for, wanting.**

I closed my eyes and nodded my head just enough for Tim to see.

**I don't like this. Lily doesn't like this.**

**I know, love, but this is something we knew was going to happen sometime.**

**I know. I just wish it was through a letter and not like this. A letter I can hide behind.**

Tim reached for my hand that was under the table and gave it a squeeze after intertwining our fingers. I took a deep breath, allowing myself to relax, just a smidge. I still refused to break the silence. I readjusted myself, pulling my hands from underneath the table, placing them in front of me, Tim's hand still securely attached to mine.