Chapter 1: Meet Your Family

(This Authors Note was made long after the publishing of this chapter)

Nivado111: Hello readers, and welcome to our Teen Titans Male Reader Insert!

If you are a guy, and you like Teen Titans (2003), then you have come to the right place!

Just a quick warning that the first 1-9 chapters are pretty bad, but don't worry, they better after chapter 10 or so, so don't worry ;)

Also, please make sure to follow me and vote on this story, it really helps me out.

Anyway guys, enjoy reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N makes his way down to the local Jump City pizzeria at around 9:00 at night to get a pizza after settling into a new place.

Y/N: Yes, I'll get a Large Pepperoni and a Diet Coke, please.

He had always tried to keep his distance from people, mainly because of his 'unique' abilities, and how his past troubled him to the point that he had trouble talking to other people.

People: (Scream)

Y/N: What the hell are they screaming about?

Y/N looks up to see a huge rock monster, made out of what appears to be grey bricks.

Y/N: WTF!!!

Y/N: Jeez, should I use my powers?

It took a good 20 seconds, but he finally decides to strike.

Y/N: Hey Rocky!!!

The rock monster turns around to see Y/N floating at his eye level.

Y/N: You mess with this city you mess with its residents!

Y/N then strikes a super-strong energized punch right to the monster's chest. The monster falls back a little.

Y/N: How does that feel?

The monster gets back up and picks up a truck.

Y/N: Oh no...

The monster then throws the truck sending it hurtling towards Y/N.

Y/N: HI-YAH!!!

Y/N blasts the truck into oblivion. He might as well of made it disappear.

Y/N: Ok, enough with the fancy stuff. Let's do this hand to hand!

Y/N unleashes his incredible martial arts skills on the monster, combined with his Super Strength, Super Speed, and Super Agility.

Y/N: Not quite as strong as you look ay buddy!

The monster lets out a huge roar and starts charging towards Y/N.

Y/N: Haven't had enough I see... Well, here's just what the doctor ordered.

Meanwhile...

Robin: (Quietly) Woah, incredible.

Robin and the rest of the Titan's are watching Y/N fight the rock monster behind a nearby building.

Cyborg: How have we not seen this guy around before?

Starfire: I do not know, but he is certainly the most effective of villain fighters!

Once Y/N finally gets the monster to the ground, he lifts up it up by the foot, spins it around about 6 times, and throws it miles away from where it once stood.

Y/N: Farewell Rocky.

Y/N looks around noticing that there are not many people around, but the people that are there are staring speechless at him.