Chapter Thirteen

dedicated to @ofratsanddudes for the new cover!(:

"Ivy, how can you still be with him?" James growled at the small boy, having cornered him in the hall after lunch. There was a thick tension in the air as angry brown eyes drilled into sad green ones.

Ivy turned his head slightly, not wanting to meet the other's icy glare. "It's because I love him and he loves me. Now, please leave me alone." He said calmly, his face set in one of indifference. "Christian's waiting for me."

"No!" James said loudly, "I'm not going to leave you alone, you may love him, but if he truly loved you he wouldn't do this to you. You had to quit cheer-leading and volleyball because of what he does to you! Can't you see it's wrong?"

"There are sacrifices in all relationships, okay? Besides, he has his reasons for what he does to me! You can't judge him-"

"Yes I fucking can!" James screamed, pushing his into the wall on either side of Ivy's head, boxing him in so that he couldn't move. He was about to continue with his ranting until he noticed that Ivy's body was entirely still, his eyes shut and a look of fear over his face. Oh, God, James thought, he thinks I'm going to hit him. "Ivy?" The brunette asked, his voice cracking slightly. "Please, look at me."

Bright green eyes looked up at him, tears clouding them. "No, James. Just- just leave me alone." And with that he pushed away James' arm and rushed down halls, trying to get to class on time.

James put his head against the cold wall and released a heavy sigh, he knew he  messed up. "I'm sorry Ivy..." He murmured to no one in particular as the late bell rang.

***

Christian opened the car door for Ivy as the two arrived at the movies for their date, some may have thought it was weird to go on a week night but it was always less crowded. Ivy liked it like that because the lines were shorter and Christian because the two could make-out in peace. An obvious difference in their personalities.

"I can't wait!" Ivy squealed, his face lit up as Christian bought two tickets for 'In To The Woods' and held the smaller boy's hand. "Neither can I preciosa, I'm sure it'll be good." Christian chuckled as Ivy practically dragged him into the correct theatre room. The two sat at the very back and talked until the lights darkened, they were the only ones in room. Neither needing to get snacks seeing as they snuck them in.

A few minutes into the movie and Ivy was snuggled under Christian's arms, a wide smile on his face as he watched the movie with intense interest. The Hispanic male glanced at his smaller boyfriend then smirked and let his large hand rest on the boy's thigh that was covered in a pair of jeans. Ivy thought nothing of the gesture until the hand on his thigh moved upwards.

"Chris, stop. I'm trying to watch the movie." Ivy whined, but that did absolutely nothing as Christian turned him and smashed their lips together in a violent kiss that had Ivy's lips bruising. "S-stop!" The blonde demanded, pushing against his boyfriend's muscled chest, trying to get space between them. "Please, stop!" Christian just tightened his grip and began to leave marks down Ivy's neck. "C'mon babe, we're the only ones here, it's okay."

A cold hand pressed against Ivy's still purple stomach and he gasped at the pressure that Christian began to apply to the hurt area. "Ch-ris! Please stop! I don't want to do anything right now."  The smaller boy began to hit at Christian's chest, attempting to get him off, but then he was on the ground- pain pulsing from the whole left side of his face. "O-ow." He said dazedly, his mind spinning from the impact. The next thing he knew was that he was hauled up, and out of the theatre. When he managed to open his eyes again, they were already in the parking lot, right next to the car.

"I'm sorry, please Chris, I'm so sorry." Ivy murmured but was ignored as he was thrown onto the cold, hard asphalt. A cry escaped the abused boy's lips as he hit the ground with a sold thud, a large scrape covering part of his cheek and blood seeping from his hands. Tears began to leak from his shut eyes, he just wanted it to stop.

"Why do you always try to stop me?" Christian yelled, his foot connecting with stomach, flipping the abused boy onto his back from the impact. "You're my boyfriend, you're supposed to do what I want!" Another harsh kick that sent Ivy into a fit of coughing, harsh breaths escaping his slightly bloodied lips. "Why do you have to be so stupid?"

Ivy whimpered when he stopped coughing. "Please, Christian I-I'm sorry. Fo-forgive me." But from the wild look in his boyfriend's eyes Ivy knew it was far from over. The brown had darkened drastically and anger fueled every single blow that landed on the boy's crumpled form.

For the next ten minutes Ivy was hit, kicked, and spat at. By the end of it all he was barely holding onto consciousness, his eyes fluttered closed then snapped open when he heard a sob from beside him. Christian was sat on the ground, his back against the car's tire as he cried. Ivy's heart broke at the sight and with shaking arms and legs, he weakly crawly towards the Hispanic male. "Christian-" The blonde coughed, "babe, it's okay." He collapsed beside his boyfriend and wrapped his bloody hand around Christian's bruised one. "I'm sorry, that was my fault."

A/N

Momma's about to kill a bitch. By bitch I mean Christian.

Sorry for not updating but softball has recently started and I've been also catching up on some sleep. SORRY!

Anways, please go show my oter two stories some love cx
People had trouble reading this the first time so I'm trying to reupload, SORRY

VCF