Chapter Nineteen-

James had Ivy sat on the counter of his bathroom, shirt off and the offensive marks that covered his skin on display. Sickening blotches of violent colors were painted across Ivy's chest, torso, arms, shoulders, and back. Most were a faded purple color that was tinged with yellow, while others were still black. Finger shaped marks decorated the bony boy's shoulders and bruises that peeked from his jutted hip bones made James sick to his stomach. Looking over everything, it was almost too much.

"God, Ivy, what did he do to you?" Was all that James managed to choke out through his dry throat.

The blonde had his head bowed in shame, his once bright green eyes now dulled and glossy with tears. "He did to me what I deserved." Ivy whispered.

James just gulped and shook his head. Guilt flooded over him and he clenched his hands together, knuckles now white. "Please, fuck... Please tell me this is not because I kissed you? Please." When all Ivy did was close his eyes and let tears roll down his cheeks, James knew. He knew it was entirely his fault. If he hadn't of kissed Ivy the taunting bruises wouldn't be there.

"Ivy, I am so sorry." James murmured as he stared at the smaller boy's bruised ribs, seeing how he could count the spaces between.

"It's not your fault. It's mine, if I hadn't of let you kiss me, or had-"

"Stop it!" James exclaimed, his eyes wide and wet with tears. "Stop blaming yourself! I kissed you, and even if you had initiated the kiss, you don't deserve to be beaten. Nobody deserves that, he says he loves you but does this," He gestured to Ivy's abused body, "to you. That is not love, no matter what he says, no matter what kind act he shows you afterwards can make up for the pain he forces you through. Don't you understand that?

"I mean, if I had a boyfriend and had accidently broken something of his, would it be okay if he punched me?" James asked, voice desperate.

Ivy's head snapped up, a certain look on his face as he gasped. "Of course not!"

"Exactly, so why is it okay for him to hurt you?"

Suddenly angry, the abused boy looked up and yelled, "It's different! I deserve what he does to me! I deserve every single hit, and kick, and shove! I'm disgusting and wrong most of the time, Christian is just trying to help me!" Picking his shirt up off the counter beside him, Ivy got to his feet as quickly as he could and pulled it on. "He is trying to make me better, someone who everyone can love!" A sob ripped from the his now covered chest. "I just, he's just trying to make me perfect, and-"

Ivy was cut off by James' lips, the action making him freeze. There were a few seconds as the two just stood there trying to process their position. Suddenly, James pulled away, a shocked and slightly terrified look on his face as he stared down at Ivy's pale face. His lips were still slightly parted and the green in his eyes had significantly brightened, the tears now just tracks on his flushed cheeks.

"O-oh my God. I am so sorry!" James didn't get to continue on because the next thing he knew, Ivy had wrapped his thin arms around James' neck and was kissing him again. This time they moved their lips together, not letting any shock freeze them or thoughts interrupt them. The blonde pressed his body against the bad boy's, not letting pain take him.

There was so much chemistry, it was like two worlds colliding and making one. It was pure perfection and then James had his arms around Ivy's tiny waist, picking him up and letting the boy twine his legs over his hips. Their mouths were furiously moving against the others, tongue touching tongue and hands exploring.

The feel of Ivy's soft lips on his rougher ones made James moan. His hormones were sky rocketing, the boy of his dreams was making out with him. He couldn't help it, he also couldn't help it when his hand began to roam lower, brushing over the top of Ivy's skinny jeans. There was no reaction besides a harder kiss, so he let fingers rest of the boy's bum- that's where it went wrong. Ivy had stopped, his frame tense and scared.

"What's wrong?" James whispered, his voice sad. No answer. "Ivy?" Again, nothing. "What's wro-"

"Don't touch me!" Ivy suddenly screamed. His body shook as he forced himself out of James' arms. His eyes were wide yet blank as he clattered to the ground. "Just, don't touch me!"

Worried, James put his hand on Ivy shaking shoulder, and the words that next left the blonde made his blood boil. "Please, Christian, no! I don't want it, please, no. No!"

James put the pieces together, Ivy had been raped. By Christian. The person who claimed to love him.

A/N

#jivy

Sorry that this is crappy, but did you like the events?

VCF