Chapter Five-

vDouble update because i have 2 new amazing fans! also, the media is james

Ivy sat in between James and Tyler, the three now in second hour and talking as the teacher ran to the staff room. The smallest boy made sure to not really look at James, not wanting to get caught staring. He didn't want to disappoint Christian again, he loved the Hispanic boy too much. Plus, how embarrassing would it have been if Ivy was caught staring at James by his boyfriends closest cousin? Very.

"So Ivy, how long have you and Christian been together?" The dark haired new boy asked.

Ivy smiled and ran a hand through his blonde hair, "A year and two months!" He said happily, a genuine smile taking over his face and love filling his emerald eyes.

Tyler smiled at that and said, "The two are meant to be, love at first sight."

Giggling with a small blush on his face Ivy nodded, "I love him alot." James smiled at that, he thought it was sweet. How the two were in love, but had never experienced that feeling before. He had found Ivy extremely attractive, that was the main reason he'd asked to sit at his lunch table in the first place. James had been a little jealous when finding that the two were dating, even more so when seeing the hickey that covered most of the small boys neck.

James shifted a bit closer to the blonde and said, "Are you sure?"

Now, James would admit to being a bit of a relationship ruiner. A 'bad by' is what many people called him because of how he acted. At his old school he only had one-night stands and would play alot of guys. He also had a few tattoos that people automatically dubbed him a rebel.

Ivy's eyes hardened and he glared at the taller male, his green eyes boring into the deep brown. "Yes. I'm sure I love my boyfriend, now. Either never hit on me again or leave." Yeah, Ivy found James very appealing, but he loved Christian with everything in him and would never cheat on him, no matter what.

Tyler piped up and said, "Seriously James, don't."

***

Ivy ran into Christian's arms and felt the strong boy lift him into the air as he hugged him. "Darling, Iv'e missed you!" The taller of the two said and pecked his boyfriends pink lips. "It's been far too long."

The small teen giggled and said, "It's only been two hours, silly!"

"Exactly, too long." Christian whispered as he set Ivy back down and gently kissed the bruise on his neck, "Wanna ditch third?"

Ivy bit his lip then nodded and took Christians hand as he led them to the same bathrooms as yesterday. When they got there, the Hispanic male gently pressed his small boyfriend against the wall and asked into his ear, "Can I kiss you?" Even though he already knew the answer. Ivy looked up with innocent eyes and pressed his lips against Christians rough ones.

From that small kiss, it escalated. After a few minutes, Christian had Ivy flat against the wall with his tongue dominating his boyfriends mouth. A whimper fell from the blondes swollen lips and the taller male pressed his hips against the others. "Christian!" Ivy moaned out and then began to suck at his neck, wanting to leave a mark on the already dark skin.

Christian groaned at the feeling of Ivy's lips on his neck. "I love you so much preciosa."

The dominate boyfriend suddenly slipped his hand down Ivy's pants, causing the blonde to push him away. The two had gone farther than making out, much farther, but he didn't want to do this kind of thing at school, so he voiced it. "Chris, stop. Not at school." But nothing happened, the Hispanic boys hand continued to travel and Ivy suddenly flashed back to yesterday. "Stop it, Chris." Still nothing.

When a large hand touched Ivy, he gasped and Christian murmured in lustful haze, "That picture last night set me off."

With widened eyes, Ivy pushed at the strong arms that held him in place. "Christian sto-" In the next moment the small teen was on the floor, eyes watering and face stinging. Cupping his hand to his sore cheek, Ivy looked up in fear, not letting any tears slip.

Christian's eyes flew open, "Oh God, Ivy! I am so sorry!" He exclaimed as he knelt down on his knees, trying to see the damage he'd inflicted. "Preciosa, I a-"

"It's fine Chris, really, I'm fine." Ivy whispered, his voice cracking.

"No, it's not okay, I hit you ag-" Once more, Christian was cut off by Ivy. "Babe, it's fine. It was my fault, anyways."

"Still, I am so sorry. I'll never do it again, baby. I promise." Christian said, but was startled when he heard the door open. Both him and Ivy looked up and both were surprised and scared when seeing a shell-shocked James.

"Did you just hit him?"