Chapter Sixteen-

For the rest of their shopping trip Ivy was quiet. He would make small comments on the clothes Christian held up for the smaller boy to try on, but otherwise he kept his mouth shut. He felt so ashamed, so stupid and unworthy. How could he talk to Christian, his loving boyfriend, after allowing another man to kiss him? Ivy had no idea, but he knew he had to tell the Hispanic male. He thought he deserved any punishment his boyfriend dealt to him.

Finally when the two were sat and Christian was eating lunch in the food court, the more dominant male got fed up. "Ivy, what's wrong? Ever since you got done changing in Hot Topic you've been sad. Are you okay?"

Ivy looked down at his hands that were wrapped around a bottle of water, he didn't want to answer the question- not at all. His green eyes were focused on how his fingers were distorted through the water, not wanting to look up. A million thoughts were running through his head: How awful of a boyfriend he was, how he was a slut, how he wasn't perfect, how he needed to be perfect. The list could go on forever, but the one thing that really got to the boy was the fact that he'd have to tell Christian, that's how a relationship worked. Through trust. If Ivy didn't tell Christian what had happened in the changing room, they wouldn't have a functioning relationship. That's what Ivy thought, at least.

When Christian didn't get an answer he squeezed Ivy's leg under the table, right where a bruise lay from one of his previous outbursts. Ivy gasped and looked up, his eyes finally meeting Christian's darkened ones. "I asked, what's wrong?" The taller of the two growled, his hand tightening painfully, enough to make Ivy have to bite his lip to stop it from trembling.

"I-it's something I can't tell you till we get home." Ivy whispered, his voice shaking from the fear that was rushing through him. He knew what would happen once he told Christian. Lies to tell his parents and the people at school were already forming in his mind.

The next thing Ivy knew, Christian had grabbed his hand and was dragging him outside and into the car.

***

(Major violence warning)

"Pl-please don't be mad." Ivy pleaded quietly, his arms crossed over his bony chest, green eyes glassy with tears that were yet to be shed. He was standing in the middle of Christian's small living room, legs shaking and head down. "Just tell me!" Christian yelled, causing the small blonde to jump.

"At Hot Topic, James was in the changing rooms." Christian tensed at the name, his eyes narrowed and knuckles turned white from how hard he was clenching his fist. Noticing this, Ivy closed his eyes in defeat. "He left, but when I went to change he came back in a-and... and he k-kissed me." He finished in an almost silent whisper. There was absolute silence. Ivy kept his eyes closed and head down, not wanting to see when Christian attacked him. He knew it'd be bad. Worse than the last couple times he'd been beaten. But he accepted it, knowing everything coming his way was his fault.

Ivy's eyes shot open as a large hand wrapped around his neck and he was forced against the wall. His mouth dropped open when he realized he couldn't breath- that Christian was actually choking him. The look on the Hispanic male's face was cold and angry. There weren't any words to describe just how angry he looked. "You. Fucking. Slut." He said slowly, his fingers tightening around his boyfriend's neck. "How fucking dare you cheat?" He spit.

Ivy's chest was heaving, he couldn't breath. Panic was setting as he brought his hands up to grip Christian's wrists, yanking weakly to try to get them to release. "C-an't... br-breathe. Please." He choked out as he saw black invading his vision, barely dancing at the edges- taunting him with unconsciousness. "Please." He said as tears rushed from his eyes.

Christian then dropped the boy, his eyes following Ivy as he slid down the wall, gasping for air. There was a blue tint to Ivy's face, making Christian smile sadistically. His thoughts were dark and seemed as if they came from someone else as he took joy in the pained look on his boyfriend's face.

Ivy screamed when Christian's foot suddenly slammed into his stomach, the pain causing him to slump into the wall even more. There was so much pain running through his small body, it made Ivy cry harder. Even though he knew he deserved it, Ivy began to plead. "Stop! Christian, please stop. I'll do anything. I promise! Just stop!"

"Pathetic!" Christian roared as he picked Ivy off the ground and slammed him into the wall again. There was a loud smack as the blonde's head whipped against the wall, the action causing his vision to blur for a few seconds before fire-like pain flared from the point of contact. A whimper escaped past the abused boy's lips, he was in so much pain. "I'm sorry, did that hurt?" Christian asked with a cruel smirk. The sobs that shook Ivy's small frame made him happy- and he had no idea why.

Ivy was then thrown onto the ground on his stomach. There was the sound of Christian's belt and he sobbed harder from even the thought of being belted again. The scars on his back were still new, just now turning a pink color. "No, no, no, no, no, NO! Please, no!" Ivy screamed as he tried to crawl away from Christian, but was stopped when a hand grabbed his ankle and pulled him back.

There was a chuckle from Christian as he got his belt completely off. Suddenly, there was a weight on the back of Ivy's thighs as his angry boyfriend straddled them. "I'm not going to belt you, my preciosa, trust me, you'll like this a lot better." Ivy tensed after that, because Christian grabbed the top of his jeans and pulled them down to his thighs, bringing the underwear down with them. Then he understood.

***

Thirty minutes later and Ivy was still laying on the floor. His jeans and underwear were around his knees and there were tears dried on his face. Christian stood behind him, zipping up his jeans and flattening down his shirt. He acted casual as he picked his belt off the ground and threw it on the couch, a small smile on his face. Crouching down beside his boyfriend, Christian ran a hand over his scarred back then leaned farther to kiss his cheek. "I love you." He said quietly in Ivy's ear, ignoring how uneven the boy's breathing was. Leaning away, Christian pulled Ivy's pants up then patted his sore bum, "I'm going to go take a shower. Get yourself up and in bed."

After Christian left, Ivy began to try and stand, ignoring the pain that came from all over his body. When he got onto his hands and knees, the pain that came from down south was almost unbearable, and what made it worse was that he could feel a wetness in his jeans from Christian's release. Biting his lip to stop from screaming out, Ivy finally stood. He was shaking and there was a fog over his vision, soon enough, Ivy could feel himself passing out as his body fell to the floor.

I love you, Christian. He thought as his eyes closed, the darkness taking over.

A/N

I am so sorry, please don't hate me, and please dont' sacrafice me to satan.

...Anyways, I meant to update this last night but I got caught up watching Blue Exorcist.

VCF