Chapter Four-

^^Christian in the media box

"Bye, preciosa. I love you." The Hispanic male murmurred against Ivy's skin. "I love you too, Chris. Have a good night." The smaller boy said, smiling widely.

With another quick kiss to his lips, Ivy got out of Christian's car and waved at his boyfriend as he drove away. Blushing to himself, the small boy jogged to the front door of his house and was greeted by his parents as he walked in. His dad, Greg, looked up from where he was reading and smiled at his son.

"Hey dad." Ivy said and went to sit on the couch by him, dropping his backpack on the floor and taking out his phone. He heard his mother come and sit by him also and only heard a small chuckle from her and then, "Is that a hickey!" She yelled and took his chin so she could more clearly see his neck where the dark purple bruise stood out.

Ivy gasped, "Mom!"

His father looked over and his eyes widened at the large mark covering son's neck. "Did Christia-" Ivy cut his dad off by saying, "We're dating! Sometimes... you know. It's not a big deal!"

The thing with Ivy's was that they accepted him entirely, but with the first sign of anything sexual, they freaked. They were entirely over protective and didn't like the idea of their son in that type of position. If they ever saw Ivy and Christian kissing or walked in on some of their more intamint moments, they hated the other boy. Any other time, they loved him and couldn't wait for them to be married.

"Are you two having s-" His mother started again but Ivy jumped from the couch with his hands over his ears, repeatedly saying, "I'm not listening!" Sometimes followed by 'la la la.' "I'm going to my room!"

Giggling as he ran down the stairs basement bedroom. Ivy smiled wide as he took out his phone again and sprawled across his blue bedspread. Taking out his phone, Ivy opended a snapchat from Christisian and frowned when seeing what the message read, 'send nude pic?'

His eyebrows scrunched in slighty anger, Ivy imediatly sent back a no, confused as to why Christian would even send something like that. His boyfriend should know he had morals and self respect.

Ivy jumped slightyly when he heard the ding of his phone, signalling he'd just gotten a message. 'if you love me you will.' Was what the snap said, making tears gather in the pale boy's eyes. He loved Christian with everything he had, but he didn't want to send an exposing picture of himself- that would be humiliatng.

A battle raged inside Ivy's head. He didn't know what to do. Nothing at that moment was clear for him. At that moment another message was recieved, and when the blonde opened the snap, he made his decision. 'do you not love me?'

Biting his lip with tears in his eyes, the nervous boy carefully set his phone down and and slipped his shirt off. I love Christian, I have to do this. Ivy thought as he unbuttoned his pants and kicked off his shoes. Taking a deep breath, he slipped the rest of his clothes off besides his boxers and picked his phone up again.

Walking toward his full-length mirror, Ivy bit his lip and looked down. I love Christian, I have to do this. With those thoughts in mind, the shaking boy began to take his boxers off.

***

"Hello my lovely." Christian said the next day as he picked Ivy up for school. His smile glowing, the tan male grabbed his boyfriends small hand kissed his knuckles. "You look beautiful today."

Blushing, Ivy pecked Christians cheek and said, "Thanks Chris, and goodmorning."

The drive to school was filled with the two boys talking about things they'd said thousands of times, but neither cared. The love the two shared was tangible.

When they got to school, Christian helped Ivy out of the car and kissed him deeply. His possesive side coming out as he thought of the new kid, James, and the trouble there'd been yesterday. Pulling away, the Hispanic male leaned down and whispered in his boyfriend's ear, "Promise to be a good boy?" Nodding, Ivy looked down in shame at the thought of how much of a slut he'd been yesterday. When seeing the guilt on the smaller boys face, Christian said, "You can talk to him, just remember, you're mine." The taller male smirked, "And thanks for the picture preciosa."

With a final peck on the cheek, Christian left to go talk to his basketball coach.