Chapter Eleven-

dedicated to @scootamew because she made the new cover <3

James covered his mouth with his hand as he studied the large marks covering Ivy's back. Each one was deep and adorned with a dark bruise, it took everything in him to not get sick. The sight of his friend's back was awful; it would obviously scar.

Taking a deep breath James turned the small boy so he was facing him, then gently wrapped his strong arms around Ivy's frail body. "Oh God, Ivy..." The taller male said in a hushed whisper, "What happened?"

Ivy's shoulders were tense as he whispered back, "Nothing, it was my fault really." James face was startled and disgusted, "Ivy how could you think that? Is that really what he's convinced you of? That it's your fault?"

"No! James if you're just going to try and make me leave him then-"

"Of course you're going to leave him! Look what he's done to you!" James cut off, furious and sad. He was shocked that someone could ever think that when being beaten, it was their fault. Ivy was more than beaten though, he'd been belted. Nothing for him would ever be the same and he thought it was his fault. Something he obviously couldn't control happened to him and in no was it his fault. But, after James' words Ivy looked mad. He jumped off the counter, only slightly faltering from his hurt ankle, and glared up at the brunette in front of him- too angry for words. "I'm leaving." He said, and began to walk out of the bathroom, all traces of his usual bubbly and happy self gone. Practically nonexistent.

"No, you're just going to go running back to him! Back so he can hurt you! Ivy stop!" He screamed when the boy reached the front door, tugging his overly big sweater over his body, covering the marks that proved his abuse. "I am leaving you asshole!" He yelled furiously, going as fast as he could to get away from the person who wanted to take him away from his lover, his Christian.

James let out a disappointed sigh when Ivy was no longer in his sight, turning and walking back to his house in despair.

***

Ivy stood in front of Christian's door, his hand hesitant before knocking. The few seconds it took for  the Hispanic male to answer were filled with tension as the small boy rubbed at his arms in nervousness. Suddenly, light was cast on him and Christian's voice said, "Hello-" Before being cut off by Ivy's lips on his. Immediately the male circled his arms around his boyfriend and kissed him back, and grinned when legs tangled around his hips. "Mm, Preciosa, what are you doing?" He murmured lovingly as Ivy littered kisses down his throat. "I want you to make love to me, please." Ivy said in a desperate voice, threading his fingers into Christian'sshort  hair.

After this words, Christian walked with Ivy still his arms and closed the door with his foot, making sure to keep a good grip on his boyfriend's body. Taking a few steps into the living room, the Hispanic male never broke his contact from Ivy's neck, marking every inch of it as his.

"Please Christian, now!" Ivy whined, wanting to get it over with. He had never actually  been ready for sex, his first time with Christian wasn't forced, but it was persuaded, and Ivy had cried afterwards. Right now, he just wanted to forget James. Forget that he had told Christian's secret, and he thought that giving his boyfriend his body, showing a true act of love, would help him be forgiven.

Ivy felt himself being dropped onto a couch and then Christian's body on top of his own. "I love it when you beg, darling." He said in a husky voice then attacked Ivy's lips. As the two kissed and growled, the dominant male began to undress himself. Slipping his shirt over his head and unbuttoning his jeans, all the while still loving his boyfriend. Soon, Christian also had Ivy undressed, and he stopped everything when seeing the bruises that covered his lover's body.

"I am so sorry, Ivy. Please, forgive me." Christian whispered then lent down to press butterfly kisses over every discolored mark on Ivy's pale body.

The smaller boy wanted to cry, he was the one who should be sorry. He was the one who had told their secret, he deserved all the pain and abuse thrown at him. "There's nothing to forgive, Chris. I love you." Ivy said and pressed his leg up into Christian's arousal, hoping for the topic to be dropped. "Just make love to me." 

Without another word, Christian gently moved Ivy onto his stomach and began to kiss from the top of his neck, to his thin hips, waiting just above his boxers. The Hispanic male did everything in his power to ignore the belt marks that covered the once smooth expanse of skin. With a sad yet loving sigh, Christian slipped Ivy's underwear off.

Only one thought ran through the frail boy's mind, You want this. Don't struggle, you want this.

***

Afterwards, Ivy lay on Christian's stomach and rested his head on the Hispanic male's muscled chest. There was a loving look on the taller ones face as he looked down at his lover, while on Ivy's there was a guilty yet still loving smile. "Preciosa, you are so perfect." He ran a large hand through Ivy's dark, sweaty hair. "I love you so much."

Ivy's eyes glistened with happy tears, "I love you too, Chris." After pulling Ivy more up his body so they were almost face to face, Christian pecked his cheek and let the smaller boy snuggle into him. Soon enough they were both asleep, too blissed out to even put a blanket over their naked bodies, still laying on the living room couch.

A/N

I think it caused me physical pain to write that.

tbh, I spell brunette wrong everytime I type it cx

Sorry about how short this was!

ANYWAYS please vote and check out my other stories! <3