Chapter Seventeen-

(dedicated to @sp00nerismx because the amazing fanart *.* More on the next chapter! thank you again! <3)

Ivy woke up in a hospital room- alone. His eyes were heavy as he looked around the white and blue room, taking in how there was the distinct scent of flower. The whole scene wasn't right to him. He'd never been in a hospital for himself before, never had anything this bad happened to him. In all honesty, Ivy just wanted Christian.

After a few minutes of staring blankly at one of the many IVs stuck in his pale arm, Ivy heard the door open and looked up to see a short man in a lab coat walk in, his hair slightly greyed and face wrinkled. The doctor jumped when he noticed Ivy awake and smiled kindly, "Hello Ivy, I'm Dr.Erwin. How are you feeling?" The man, Dr.Erwin, asked quickly as he stood by the foot of the hospital bed.

"Confused." Ivy croaked out, "Hurt."

"Where's Christian?" The pale boy asked, his green eyes wide and desperate for answers.

Dr.Erwin sighed and glanced over Ivy's frail body with pity. "Ivy,due to the severity of your injuries and the... sexual assault, we had-" He was cut off by Ivy's angry voice, "Sexual assault? What are you talking about?"

"Ivy, we found signs that showed you had had sexual intercourse just before you were brought in, and because of your injuries we had to run a rape kit. The results are not back yet but I believe my suspicions are true. Did Christian Alvarez, your boyfriend, rape you?" Dr.Erwin explained and asked calmly, a knowing look in his eyes as he looked at the many bruises covering the boy's skinny body.

"No!" Ivy asked, his face angered as he stared at the doctor with an incredulous look in his eyes. "How could you ask that? Of course he didn't rape you, he's my boyfriend! It's not rape!"

"Ivy, did you want it?" The doctor asked, eyebrows raised. Ivy paused and bit his swollen lip as he thought his answer over. He didn't think it was rape, Christian is his boyfriend, they're dating. It doesn't matter if he didn't exactly want it, they love each other. He knew others might consider rape, but Ivy honestly thought Christian wasn't at fault. So, answering slowly, Ivy said, "Not exactly. But he's my boyfriend so it doesn't count as rape. I'm supposed to give him my body."

Dr.Erwin took a few steps. "When Christian bought you in his knuckles were bruised. Tell me, did he hit you?"

"You don't have the right to ask me that!" Ivy cried his hands clenching into tight fists. "I don't, but the police do. It takes one phone call and they look into all of this. While you may deny it the bruises on your body say otherwise, as do the scars on your back." Ivy's skin went even more pale at the man's words. The police could not get involved.

Seeing the look on the hospitalized boy's face Dr.Erwin continued. "Currently Christian is in the waiting room, if you want he can come in, if not then we can contact the police. You are seventeen, which sadly means I can not contact the police unless you let me, so-"

"I don't want you to contact the police- or my parents. All I want is to see Christian, send him in." Ivy said coldly, his eyes hard as he glared into Dr.Erwin's.

It was a sad moment, when Dr.Erwin reluctantly retrieved Christian and let him into the hospital room with Ivy. He knew the relationship was abusive, from the bruises and scars, the suspected rape, how underweight the boy was, and the way Ivy spoke of his more dominant partner. It was all for sure in Dr.Erwin's mind, just more confirmed when he heard the Hispanic male begging for forgiveness as soon as he thought the doctor was out of ear shot.

***

Christian was sat behind Ivy in the hospital bed, his tan arms wrapped around his boyfriend's small frame as tears leaked from his own brown eyes. Ivy was sat in between his legs with his back on the Hispanic male's chest. Ivy could feel Christian's tears soaking into his hair and placed a small kiss on the back on his dark hand. "Chris, baby, I forgive and love you. Please stop crying, it breaks my heart."

Christian sniffled and tightened his arms slightly. "I know preciosa, I just feel so bad. I can't believe you're in the hospital because of me. They have you on IVs and are having to give you nutrition and-"

"And I don't care. I love you." Ivy said softly, his eyes drifting close. "I get out tomorrow and we can just tell my parents I decided to stay over at your house- no one will ever know. We can forget about this."

Christian nodded and kissed Ivy's head.

***

The next day, Sunday, Ivy walked out of the hospital with his hand wound with Christian's. They were both smiling as they talked about nothing, just happy to be out of the awful place. Neither said anything more about how Ivy had been hospitalized, truly just trying to forget about the whole ordeal.

When they reached Ivy's house, they were both relieved to find the boy's parents gone. It was soon that they were jumping on the small boy's bed, happy and laughing as Elvis played from the radio that sat on Ivy's desk. The blonde boy was relieved that he had lots of pain pills, he knew if he weren't currently drugged his body would be aching from such a strenuous activity. He liked having fun, especially with Christian. If it took them acting like complete children to put the recent drama behind them, they'd do it.

By the time they were done, Ivy had a sheen of sweat covering his face and his hair was a tangled halo around his head. Christian snuggled Ivy close to his chest and whispered in his ear, "Stay with me forever?"

The question caused the small boy to glow with happiness, "Forever and always."

He never wanted Christian to leave him.

A/N

I am obviously not a people pleaser, look at this ivyxchristian garbage.

AND sorry for that massive cliffhanger that I left for like, 2 weeks.

Next chapter will hopefully make you happy (:

VCF