Chapter Thirty Three-

(Ivy in media)

James was in his last class of the day, sitting relaxed in his desk while listening to his Spanish teacher explain something important. It was all okay, until the school's alarm began blaring. There was an immediate reaction as all the students jolted from their seated positions, listening as the principle's voice filtered over the intercom. "Students, please report to the gym. All students, to the gym."

Everyone gathered their things and glanced around nervously, none having any idea as to what was happening. It was nerve wracking, and then James panicked slightly, quickly pulling his phone from his pocket and dialing Ivy's number. Other kids were also on the phone, so he just assumed it would be allowed in whatever sort of situation this was. When there was no answer from Ivy, James bit his lip and worried. He reasoned Ivy's phone was on silent and that the boy hadn't known anyone was calling, but the feeling in James' gut made him sick. Something was very wrong.

Once all the students and teachers were assembled in the school's large gym, the situation became even more worrisome. Police officers were spread throughout the space and James couldn't see Ivy anywhere. Please, He thought, don't let him be hurt.

Mr.Marle was stood at the front podium, his aged face grim and sad. With a slightly shaking voice, the old man said, "School is being let out early. For those who drove here, you will leave last. If you ride the bus, you will be escorted out soon. Parents have been contacted and school is canceled for tomorrow."

Voices rose in the room and James licked his dry lips, the feeling in his stomach growing. All he could think of was his love. Ivy, Ivy, Ivy. It was like a song on repeat in his head. Where was his Ivy?

"Silence please."

It took two words for everyone to shut up, and all eyes locked on Mr.Marle's. "I am very sorry to inform you that Ivy Anderson has gone missing."

Shouts could be heard echoing through out the room and outraged cries. The news about Christian and Ivy had been the talk of the school since it happened, and now there was this. Everyone cared for the poor boy and now he was gone- Everyone assuming it was Christian.

James' reaction was so much different than everyone else's. He didn't get angry or sad, he simply... shut down. He went slack, his knees buckling underneath him as he collapsed into a kneeled position. The bad boy couldn't process the information, his baby was missing.

***

Ivy woke up in total darkness. Something was covering his eyes and his mouth was dry. He felt off, slightly unbalanced and very nauseous. He moaned in discomfort and tried to rub his head, only to feel his wrists bound and trapped behind his back. He was so confused, his mind blanking on what had happened.

The pain radiating from his head was absolutely excruciating, it felt like someone had bashed his head in.

"Hello?" The boy called desperately, wanting to know what was happening. "Someone, please help!" Hi scream was loud and slightly hysteric, he really wanted out.

"Is anybody th-" Ivy stopped talking and gasped when whatever had been covering his eyes was ripped away. He winced and cowered in on himself, he was too scared to sit up straight. He wanted to disappear. After gathering the courage to look up, all memories from earlier that afternoon rushed back. Ivy remembered walking out to James' truck, pain, a voice, then darkness. "Christian," He whimpered pitifully, terrified.

"Hello, preciosa." Came the familiar voice, and in the dark room Ivy could see the same sadistic smirk he was used to. The Hispanic male was stood over Ivy, who was tied into some sort of chair. His dark hair was longer than usual and stubble covered his jaw. His face looked more thin that had once been, all in all, he hadn't been taking care of himself. He looked awful.

"Christian, where am I?" Ivy whispered, voice trembling. He watched as Christian's hand came to rest gently on his cheek. "Exactly where I want you. Nobody can find us here, we can be together now." The smile the abuser's face was wide and genuine, as though he actually believed Ivy wanted be with him.

A tear rolled down Ivy's cheek and he weakly said, "I don't want to be here, Christian." A fist rammed into the bound boy's face, but the chair held him from falling. The pain was so great, and more tears became prominent. He looked up at Christian to see him breathing heavily through his nose. "Please, Ivy, do not say things like that. I don't want to hurt you right now, and it's not nice to joke."

In that moment Ivy knew Christian was gone, and his personality was officially split. He was so off, loving one moment and furious the next. The realization caused Ivy to sob, too scared to do anything else.

"Please, don't be sad." Christian murmured lovingly, his voice soft as he kneeled in front of Ivy's tied body. "I love you so much, I'm just showing it." He kissed Ivy's red cheek and pushed a hand through the boy's dark blonde hair, grimacing slightly. "We should probably wash this blood out of your hair, guess I made a mess when knocking you out. Hit your head a little too hard on the car. I didn't mean to though, so it should be okay." His words didn't make any sense, and it only caused the boy to whimper.

"Now we can shower together, just like old times." Christian smiled at Ivy's bloody face. "We haven't had sex in awhile, this'll feel so good."

***

James had to call his parents to pick him up, he found that his truck was being looked at by police. The thought made him sick, he wanted to cry. While waiting, he saw an ambulance with the back open, an officer he didn't recognize was sat in it with an ice pack pressed against the back of his head while a paramedic flashed a light in his eye. He guessed that was who had allowed Christian to take Ivy, even if it were an accident.

James was sat on a bench, his face tear stained and frown deep. He was startled when a hand landed on his shoulder, and flinched only to see Tony, Zane, Billy, and Tyler standing over him. He just needed comfort and they offered it, so the five grieved together. All in pain as they thought of Ivy.

A/N

Whoop there it is.

I'm sorry.

VCF!