Chapter Three-

All throughout lunch, Christian had his hand on Ivy's knee. Squeezing it every time the short boy even glanced at James. The abused boy's eyes were glassy from the constant pain, but no one seemed to notice, all to caught up in talking to the new kid.

It was when James turned and looked at Ivy that Christian snapped, fed up with jealousy. "Hey Iv-" James sentence was cut off when Christian grabbed his boyfriend's hand and dragged him from the cafeteria, leaving the other five staring after them. The new boy's eyes widened and he ran a hand through his dark brown hair. "Did I say something wrong?"

Zane, the youngest of the group, shook his head, "Nah, sometimes Chris just gets a little possessive. You being new and talking to Ivy probably just made him jealous."

"Oh," James said, "theyr'e dating?"

"Yeah, and if you have a problem with that, then leave." Tyler demanded, being very protective of how Ivy was treated.

James laughed and shook his head, "I'm actually gay myself, trust me, I have no problem with them dating." Tyler looked embarrassed and apologized for over reacting. After that, they continued with normal conversation, not knowing what was happening to Ivy at that very second.

***

"Stop struggling." Christian demanded, his voice dark, cold. He had his hand in Ivy's shirt, gripping his stomach in a bruising hold. One of his legs kept his smaller boyfriend against the bathroom wall and the other kept him balanced.

Once again the Hispanic male attacked Ivy's lips, forcefully kissing him. At that moment he didn't care if Ivy wanted it or not, all Christian wanted to do was show his dominance, show that Ivy was his. The blonde had tried to push him away but nothing worked, his lip was already busted from trying to stop his stronger boyfriend.

It was when Christian began to kiss down the fighting boys neck that Ivy began to plead, "Please stop, Christian, I love you but please stop. I don't want this. Please!"

Ivy was sobbing, Christian had never done this before. He'd always stopped when he knew his boyfriend didn't want to take it further. The weaker boy was scared, afraid that the Hispanic male would take this too far.

Ivy's green eyes widened in pain when Christian bit his neck, a sharp gasp left his bloodied lips and he stopped struggling, though the tears kept flowing. "I'm sorry preciosa, I just needed to show that idiot new kid that you are mine. And now there's a mark to prove it." The taller  boy whispered as he hugged Ivy normally, feeling the shaking boy melt into his muscled arms. "Now, you need to stop acting like a slut, you're my boyfriend and you were staring at him like he was a God. Never again, right babe?"

Ivy whimpered and nodded, "I'm so sorry. I love you and only you, I didn't mean to be a slut. I'm sorry." His cries were muffled by Christian's chest as he repeatedly apologized.  Finally, the taller of the two hushed his still sobbing boyfriend, "It's okay preciosa, I'm sorry for being so forceful."

The smaller boy nodded and heard the bell ring, he really didn't want to go to class right now. All he wanted, was to cuddle with Christian and show him how sorry he was. Then the Hispanic male lifted Ivy's chin and gently kissed his bruised and busted lips, "Get cleaned up then go to class. I'll see you after school."

***

In Ivy's next class, Government, Billy and Tony were shocked. The blonde's lips were swollen and bruised, Billy leaned over and asked, "What did you two do, exactly?" Tony looked over with an amused face and Ivy was confused. Why'd they find it fun- oh. The short boy blushed and looked down, they assumed he and Christian had made out, which in some ways was true. It may not have been very willing on Ivy's part, but it was still the two making out.

Looking at the cousins Ivy nodded, "Yeah, Chris was a little jealous."

Billy laughed and nudged Ivy's arm, "Gettin' it!"

A blush took over the smaller boys pale face. "Stop it, you're so embarrassing!" The other two only laughed as Ivy sunk down in his seat.

A/N

stopping it there because dont know what else to add to this chapter

super short but it doesnt really matter because this has like 3 total votes so, yeah

VCF