Thirty-

It took a few days but things were finally going back to normal, or as normal as they could be now. Ivy was slowly starting to eat more and had gained back a few pounds, all thanks to the support of his family, friends, and James. From being so popular at school, many of Ivy's classmates had stopped by and it really helped, knowing he was loved by others. It let him know that his parents and James weren't the only ones who cared. The cheerleaders had come by and done a cheer for him, and it seemed like everything was falling back into place.

The only thing that ruined the picture of normal, was the police car that was outside Ivy's house twenty-four-seven. Since Christian was still on the run, the abused boy needed protection. He hadn't gone back to school yet but was planning to the following Monday, and when that happened there would be police officers stationed at every entrance of the school. In Ivy's head it too much. He didn't like the fact that he needed to be watched every second of the day. The only perk was that he became very close with one of the officers, Lewis. He would have the morning shift and always came and ate lunch with Ivy if James wasn't there.

Now, though, Ivy was alone in his room. He was sprawled across his bed with a miserable look on his face as he stared down at the silver object in his hands. The engagement ring Christian had given him. He was biting his lip and had a glint in his eyes. The ring seemed to weigh a hundred pounds in his thin fingers. He closed his eyes for a long second then stood from his bed.

He made his way slowly up the stairs, then directed himself to the bathroom. When he got there, he froze. "You can do this, c'mon Ivy."

With a trembling arm, Ivy held his closed fist above the toilet. He only paused for a split second before he loosened his fingers and let the ring drop into the water. And in the blink of an eye he flushed, and the ring was gone.

It was like a weight had been lifted from Ivy's shoulders and a smile spread across his pale face. Now, he was truly free.

***

James walked into Ivy's house with the spare key he'd been given. Not bothering to knock and just walking in, setting his full backpack down and calling, "Ivy?" There was a minute of silence before quick footsteps rushed up the stairs from Ivy's room. The next thing James knew there was an overly excited boy in his arms and legs around his waist. "James!"

"Babe, you need to be more careful!" James fussed as he placed careful hands under Ivy's thighs to keep him up. "Broken ribs don't heal over night! You're supposed to be careful for the next four weeks!"

The blonde giggled slightly and cuddled into James' arms, a content smile decorating his face. With his face in the others neck, Ivy placed a small kiss on his pulse point. "Babe?" James asked quietly. He got no response other than another kiss, that lead to another, and another, until Ivy actually began to place a hickey.

Letting out surprised moan, James squeezed at Ivy's thigh. When done, Ivy placed his lips by the taller male's ear and whispered, "I want you to love me, James. Please."

With those words, James carried Ivy downstairs to his room and placed him gently on the bed. He stood before the small boy and stared down at him, watching as he sat up on the bed, a needy look on his face. "Fix me, erase his touch and love me." It took a little, but James nodded and stripped his shirt off, his eyes locked with Ivy's the whole time. He leaned over and put his knees on the bed in front of Ivy. The two paused before Ivy pulled James into a kiss, and so it began.

James kissed Ivy slowly, his fingers tangled in the blonde hair, tugging softly and causing Ivy's heart to flutter. It was as though time was stopping and focusing on their moment. It was passionate and romantic, James softly tugging Ivy's shirt off and letting the other control most of it so that he wasn't scared. "I love you." The brunet said as stopped kissing Ivy, a look of pure honesty on his face. Those words were all it took for Ivy to tear up, and he nodded as he said it back.

Ivy slipped his jeans off and helped James out of his, leaving both of them nearly nude. Ivy breathed heavily as he glanced at James' body. "If you want to stop, we can. I won't be mad." He said when noticing how frozen Ivy was, but that only caused the boy to shake his head furiously. "No, I love you and I want to make love. Just, please be gentle." He leaned over and took a small tube of lube out of his bedside drawer and handed it to James who smiled and pecked his lips.

The only sound was rustling clothes as they took off their boxers, neither wanting to waste time. James paused and looked at Ivy a little awkwardly, "You're clean, right?" The boy blushed and nodded, a bashful look on his face.

And they both just laughed quietly, before James began to prep the smaller teen, who kept eye contact the whole time. When Ivy was ready, it was slow and romantic, James asking repeatedly if he needed to stop.

Ivy gripped at James' shoulders as he looked up at his protector, who he loved so deeply it hurt. He gasped and moaned quietly, sometimes receiving a kiss from his lover and other times getting a small murmur. "Ivy," The taller of the two whined quietly as he moved slowly, loving the feeling of actually doing something so special with the boy of his dreams. "You're so perfect. So, so beautiful." He said quietly as he stared down at the boy.

"God, James, I love you." Ivy moaned as he felt James' hand around him, and then that was it. The two from then on were in Heaven. It was blissful and perfect, and Ivy felt so loved. He felt clean, like Christian had never touched him. It was only James, and that's how he wanted it to be for the rest of his life.

When they came down from their highs, James just held Ivy, not letting the boy go as they both drifted to sleep. There was only one feeling in the air- love. James' body was truly, in Ivy's mind, his redeemer.

A/N

IT HAPPENED!

Sooo, yeah. And if you were wondering, the reason they finally had sex is because Ivy got rid of the ring, which was really him getting rid of the hold Christian had on him.

Also, last chapter is at 61 votes ;-; Thank you guys so much and ilysm