Niall Horan Heat exhaustion

Beach day!

The boys are on a small break, so they're off to the beach for the day. They're so excited! They rarely get time off, so it's a big thing to them.

Niall was super excited though! Since its 2011, he's never a tually been to an English beach before, since he grew up in Ireland.

It was 11.15am, when they finally arrived there. They all jumped out and rush over to the beach. It was beautiful, which is surprising for an English beach. Maybe its just the nice weather giving off an illusion. (A/N: No baby this is not an illusion. I've really got my heart out on my sleeve. Sorry, I'll go lololol.)

The boys head down the concrete steps and step onto the sand. They strolled down the beach and finally find a place to put their stuff. They lay the blanket down on the sand, put the wind breaker up, set the parasols up to shield the sun and set their bags down on the blanket.

"Time to feel some English sand." Niall says taking his shoes off and standing up, putting his feet in the sand.

The other boys all just chuckle at the boys antics.

"So good!" Niall yells excitedly, making the boys laugh even more.

"Its just sand, dude." Harry says.

"Yeah, English sand." Niall says matter of factly, making Harry roll his eyes, a smile playing on his lips.

"Its probably not much different to Irish sand." Liam says but Miall shakes his head.

"Its much different and that's final" Niall says and all the boys shake their heads, smiles playing on their lips.

"Ok, well let's do something." Louis says excitedly.

"Niall, wanna come in the sea with me?" Harry asks smiling and Niall nods.

"Ok, lets go." Niall says smiling and the two run down the beach to the sea, smiles on their faces.

They spend about 20 minutes splashing about in the sea, having a great time.

Eventually they got hungry, so they headed back up to where the others are.

"Want some lunch? We've got sandwiches, crisps, fruits, biscuits and even some chocolate." Louis says as him abs Zayn pull all the food out of their picnic basket they bought.

"Ooooo, yummy." Niall says as him and Harry sit down.

"Aren't you gonna sit under the parasols with us?" Zayn asks Niall, but he shakes his head.

"Nah, I like sitting in the sun." Niall says smiling as he takes a bit out of his sandwich.

"Ok, just be careful, though." Zayn says and Niall nods, continuing to eat.

"Ok, let's go over to the pier." Louis says after they had let their lunch settle.

"YAYYYY!!!!!!" The others cheered.

They all stood up, but when Niall stands up, he suddenly feels really dizzy and stumbles over.

"Whoa, mate, you ok?" Liam asks worriedly.

"Yeah, yeah. I think I'm ok." Niall says nodding and slowly standing back up, only to feel dizzy again.

"Niall, I dont think you are ok." Liam says placing his hands on Niall's shoulders to steady him.

"I am. I promise. Just a headache, bit diz-" Niall started before vomiting on the ground.

"Yep, we're going home." Louis says as everyone grabs the stuff and head back to the car.

Louis and Liam steadying Niall the whole way there.

They rolled down all the windows and drive back home, the breeze feeling nice on Niall's skin.

Once they got home, they bought niall inti the living room and he laid down in the sofa and they turned the aircon on.

"Ok, Ni, it seems like you've got heat exhaustion, so just lay here with the fan on and I'll put a bucket here." Zayn says as he places a bucket on the floor next to the sofa.

"Thank you. I'm really thirsty. Can I have some water, please?" Niall asks and Zayn nods, heading out of the living room and into the kitchen.

A few seconds later, he comes back in with a glass of water in his hands. He hands it to Niall, who instantly downs the glass.

"Is he ok?" Harry asks as he enters the living room.

"It says on the NHS website that the person should cool down in at least 30 minutes. If not, take them to the hospital. I think Niall will be ok though." Zayn says looking at his phone and then back up at Harry who nods.

30 minutes later, Niall was cooked down and just spent the rest of the day relaxing with the others.

This is the shittiest chapter I've ever wrote. I dont like sickfics, so I'll probably finish this book now. Until the next chapter, KaiKai is out!