Niall Horan Migrane

Requested: by Rayofsunshine_1d. Hope you enjoy!

Niall woke up and stretched. He had a really bad day yesterday. He was super stressed and got a migrane. He thought he would pass out which has happened before when he was 14. He is now 23 (A/N: Changed his age in purpose) and hasnt fainted since.

Anyways, Niall got up, grabbed his phone, went to the bathroom and then headed downstairs. When he reached the kitchen, all the boys were crowded around a piece of paper on the table, with pens in their hands.

"Morning, guys. Um, what are you doing?" Niall asks confused.

"Oh, morning, Niall! Um, we're planning our new song." Zayn replies looking up from the paper.

"A new song? Already?" Niall asks confused and Zayn nods.

Nuall sits down beside Harry and Liam and looks down at the paper. They've only written two lines and the song is called 'Live while we're young.'

"Niall, any lyrics you think we should add?" Harry asks and Niall just shrugs.

"Seriously, dude? This album is supposed to be out in three weeks." Louis says slightly annoyed and Niall just sighs sadly and stands up.

"I'll be right back." Niall says leaving the room.

Why is the album coming out so soon? They barely have anytime to wrote songs. Oh my god this is so stressful! Suddenly, Niall can feel a migrane coming on. Shit.

Niall starts to feel light headed as his migrane pounds in his head, like it's in a frickin rock band. Owwww! Niall slides down the wall, not wanting to stand in incase he actually falls down.

"Wheres Niall?" Liam asks after about 10 minutes if the blonde haired boy not returning.

"I dong know..... I'll go look." Harry says getting up and heading out of thd kitchen to find his best friend.

He sees him slumped against the wall, trying to keep his eyes open and his hands on his head.

"Oh my gosh, Niall." Harry says worriedly and rushing over to him.

"What's going on? Um, what do I do? Guys, help!" Harry calls in pure fear.

Harry's calls hurts Niall's head, but he says nothing about it, since he's kinda on the verge of fainting, by the looks of things.

"Harry, wha- oh my gosh, Niall." Liam says worriedly and the other boys rush over to them.

"Niall, stay with us shat happening? Lou, get him a cool washcloth." Liam commands,in Hope's of somehow helping Niall.

About 20 seconds later, Louis comes back with a cool washcloth. Liam thanks him and puts it to Niall's forehead. No one knows what's actually wrong with him, so their just praying that this may somewhat help.

A few minutes later, Niall takes a deep breath and sits up a little, since he was slouching. He blinked a few times and rubbed at his temples.

"Oh my gosh, you're ok." Zayn says breathing a sigh of relief.

"What happened?" Niall asks confused.

"Yiu dont remember?" Harry asks confused as well.

Niall shakes his head.

"I think you nearly passed out. We dont actually know. Harry found you just slumped here, drifting in out of consciousness." Liam explains.

"Come on, you need rest." Louis says as him and Liam help the boy up and lead him into the living room, setting him on the sofa.

"Ok?" Louis asks and Niall nods.

"Thank you." Niall says smiling slightly.

Harry sits beside him and looks at him.

"What actually happened?" Harry asks the blonde boy.

"Well, I remember having a really bad migrane. I get them from stress and I've once felt like I was going to faint when I was like 14. So..... I guess that happened again I guess." Niall explains taking a sip of some water that Zayn had just got him.

"Oh no, Niall." Louis says worriedly and sitting the other side of him.

"I'm ok, now..... I think." Niall says.

"You're resting today. No more songwriting." Louis declares and all the others, except Niall, nod in agreement.

"Thanks guys. You're the best friends anyone could ever ask for." Niall says smiling at all of them.

Niall, Harry and Louis stood up from the sofa and hugged Zayn and Liam, forming their famous group hugs.

Niall is so thankful to have such amazing friends. He couldn't ask for more!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Ik I dint update this book much, but it's hard to write. I have another request to do that I'll start soon. Until the next chapter, KaiKai is out!