Niall Horan Tonsillitis

Requested by: VictoriaVanorden2. I dont know much about tonsillitis, but I'll try. Hope you enjoy!

Niall Horan woke up at 8.45am. His throat felt a bit sore, but maybe it's just cuz they were in the studio singing all day yesterday. He's sure a throat soother will help.

He has a date today. A date with a girl named Rose. They've been going out for about 5 months now. They've only been on three dates, but each of them have been amazing. They're meeting at 12.30pm for lunch at a nice restaurant. Niall is super excited.

He heads downstairs and sees Harry sitting in the kitchen, eating some cereal.

"Morning, Niall." He says smiling.

Niall tries to say good morning back, but he cant. He tries again, but nothing. Has he...... lost his voice? Each time he tried to speak, his throat started to hurt more. Ouch.

"Niall, mate, you ok there?" Harry asks confused.

Niall just nods and backs out of the kitchen and rushes upstairs and into the bathroom. Why today?! The day he has a date with a girl he adores. Why?! Niall sigh sadly and starts to feel a bit sick. Seriously? Today is already a horrible day! Hopefully he doesn't decide to throw up everywhere.

He's gonna have to call off the date. So, that's what he does. He texts Rose and hope she's ok with it. She is! Thank goodness. No one wants a girl throwing a fit about not going on a date the day they planned. Like, who wants to deal with that?

Anyways, Niall grabs some throat soothers and starts to suck on one. He spits it out though, as he cant swallow properly. Ow! Ok, this is really hurting 10x worse now. Maybe he should go to the doctors or something. The pain was really bad, like unbearable now. He decided to go over to Louis with a pen and paper.

"Hey, Niall." Louis says smiling and turning his head away from the TV to look at Niall.

He writes down that his throat is really painful and he feels sick. Louis reads it and starts to look concerned.

"Wanna go to the hospital? That sounds like tonsillitis." Louis says worriedly and Niall nods.

Louis rounds up the other boys and they head to the hospital.

"Will Niall be ok?" Harry asks worriedly.

"Of course, he just needs an operation." Liam replies and harry nods.

The poor boy has always been worried about his friends.

Harry hugs Niall the whole way there, hoping to make him relax and feel better.

Zayn gently rubs Niall's back to comfort him. He was in so much pain, tears were falling from his gorgeous blue eyes. The boys all felt bad for him.

Once they arrived at the hospital, they rush inside and Louis calls out for help. He hates seeing his best friend in pain and not being able to do anything to help.

"What's wrong, sir?" A nurse asks rushing over to the five boys.

Harry was crying now, along with Niall.

"Please help my friend. He's lost his voice, his throat is in unbearable pain and he feels sick." Louis Louis worriedly.

The nurses eyes widen. "Ok, follow me." She says and they rush corridor to a room with loads of wards.

Niall gets put in ward 28.

"Ok, I'm gonna get a doctor to take some notes first." She says as she leaves.

"I hope you'll be ok, Mate." Zayn says worriedly andtaking Niall's hand in his.

Niall smiles at him. It was a small, sad smile. It was still a smile, though.

A doctor came in and started asking everyone, apart from Niall, questions. He then called the surgeons and they wheeled his bed out of the ward. Harry, Louis, Zayn and Liam all followed.

Niall was very worried.

"Ok, we need you all to wait here, we performing an operation. We're gonna take his tonsils out, because he has tonsillitis." A surgeon says as a Nurse puts a needle in his hand that holds the anaesthetics.

"Ok." Liam says and they all exit the surgery room and sit down in the waiting room.

"Will we be able to see him later?" Harry asks.

"Yes, dont worry." Louis replies nodding. Harry nods too.

They wait for what seems to be a whole day, but it was only an hour and a half.

"Family for Niall Horan?" The doctor asks and the four boys jump up, rushing over to him.

"Right this way." He says and leads the boys to the same ward Niall was in before he went into surgery.

Niall was laying there asleep.

"Ok, so his voice is obviously very sore, he probably wont speak for a few days at least." The doctor says and the boys nod.

"I'll leave you alone." The doctor says exciting the room.

"I'm so glad he's ok." Louis says.

"Same!" Niall, Liam and Harry reply together.

They look at the sleeping boy. He looks so peaceful.

A few minutes later, Niall is rubbing his eyes and moving about a bit. He sits up a little and looks at everyone.

"Hi, mate." Liam says smiling at him.

Niall smiles back. They are able to leave the hospital later that day.

Terrible ending! Until the next chapter, KaiKai is out!