Liam Payne car sick

Liam Payne has always been car sick. He has these special tablets that help him not throw up everywhere. He's happy they exist, otherwise he would dread stepping foot in a car, let alone any vehicle in wheels.

Anyways, the boys are starting the 'Where we are' tour. They're super excited, like always. They love touring. Its just a great experience. They all climb onto the tour bus. First stop, Manchester. For three days. Cuz, you know? Three concerts in one place is normal for them.

The boys all decided to watch a romantic film. Well, Harry and Louis did, but the others agreed.

Louis and Harry were snuggled up together on the armchair and the other three were sitting on the sofa. About 5 minutes in, Liam started to feel sick.

'Better take my pills.' He thought to himself.

"I'll be back in a sec." He says and quickly rushes off.

He looked through his backpack, but couldnt find them. But...... that's where he put them. He starts to think. Oh yeah. He left them on his bed. Crap. He starts to feel even more nauseous. He goes into the bathroom and sits in front of the toilet.

'I dont wanna throw up. I dont wanna throw up. I dont wanna throw up.' He thought to himself.

Then, he gags and throws up in the toilet. Crap, again. He starts to cry. Why does he have to be car sick? He then starts to throw up again! Ughhhh!

Once he was done, he wiped his mouth, flushed the toilet, brushed his teeth and head9 back to the "living room" of the bus and sit beside Zayn. He still feels very nauseous.

"Can we open a window?" Liam asks.

"No, Harry said he's cold." Louis replies cuddling Harry tighter to keep him warm. Liam rolls his eyes.

"Sure, buddy." Niall replies and Liam opens a window.

The cool air felt good. He just breathes it in deeply for a bit and kinda forgets about his nausea. Then, the bus hits a bumpy road. This didn't settle well with Liam's stomach. Soon, he puking all over his lap and the floor.

"Oh god!" Niall yells worriedly.

Zayn rushes off to get a bucket, while Niall helped him to the bathroom. Louis and Harry cleaned the floor together.

"Car sick?" Niall asks as he cleans Liam up in the bathroom. He nods slowly.

"Pills?" He asks.

"I left them at home." Liam replies.

"I'll ask Paul to stop of somewhere, so we can get you some pills." Niall says smiling at his friend.

"Thanks, Niall." Liam says hugging him.

"No problem, mate." He says hugging him back.

They left the bathroom, once Liam had changed and there was a bucket on the floor by the sofa and the floor was cleaned.

Liam picked the bucket up and sat on the sofa with it on his lap.

Niall spoke to Paul about the pills and he said he'll find a pharmacy.

Poor Liam didnt exactly have a fun bus journey, but they did manage to get some pills for him!

Bad chapter, I'm so sorry! Until the next chapter, KaiKai is out!