Liam Payne Depression

The boys are at the studio. They're trying to finish their new album 'Take me home.' They're just having a small break at the moment. Liam has started feel a lot different recently though. Like: He's not enjoying being in a band as much as he used to, he's been feeling really upset lately, having trouble concentrating and not enjoying the things he used to. Like being in a band. Some other things that have happened is he's finding it much harder to keep up with work. He is also struggling with the new album and stuff. He tends to avoid family situations. By family he means situations in the band. He tends to avoid the bad situations that happen. He has no clue why all these, well  'symptoms' came, but he doesn't like it. He thinks it might be depression, but he's not too sure. He knows, he should get it checked out, but he says he's way to busy right now, cuz they gotta get this album out and then go on tour. There's no time for doctors! He doesn't even like doctors! He does wish he is as happy as the others are. Like, look at Niall he was joking about making Harry laugh, while Louis and Zayn were having a conversation, with big smiles on their faces. Ugh! Liam just wants to be happy too.

"Hey, Liam, mate. You ok? You kinda just zoned out." Zayn says waving his hand in front of Liam's face.

"Huh? Oh, yeah.... I'm fine." He replies rubbing the back of his neck.

Yeah, well that's a huge lie. He's far from fine.

He sighs sadly as their manager says that they gotta get back to work. They all continue to work on putting the album together. Liam keeps losing focus on it though. It's hard to concentrate and he doesn't know why. It's annoying though. Ugh! About 2 hours later, it was 3.00pm.

"Ok, you can all head home now, but be here by 8.30am sharp tomorrow, so we can continue getting this album ready for your fans." Their manager says and the boys all nod, heading out to our cars.

Liam climbs into his own car and turns on some sad music. He drives home, feeling absolutely terrible. He should get some sort of medication, because its definitely depression. He just doesn't want the boys to judge him and think he's weak, because he can't handle his own mental health. He sighs sadly as he arrives home.

He opens the front door and heads straight upstairs and into his room. He closes the door, closes the curtains and keeps the light off. Nice and dark. Just the way he likes it. He starts to think about when he was happy. That just made him cry!

'Ugh, I'm so dumb.' He thinks to himself. He he made himself cry.

'My life sucks!' He thinks to himself.

"Liam?" He hears Zayn say.

Oh crap! He can't see him cry. He stuffs his face in his pillow as Zayn enters.

"Uhhhh, Liam..... are you asleep?" Zayn asks confused.

"No." He replies voice slightly muffled by the pillow.

"Oh, ok. Want to come watch a movie with us?" Zayn asks.

He doesn't want to be around the others right now. He doesn't like being around others as much as he used to.

"No thanks." He replies.

"Liam, you've been acting differently recently." Zayn says and he feels him sit on the edge of Liam's bed. Oh no.

"Oh, ummm, I'm fine." Liam says quickly.

"I dont believe you." He says and Liam rolls his eyes.

"I'm fine." He says more sterner.

"You're not." Zayn says sternly too.

"Just get out!" Liam yells angrily and Zayn leaves.

Wait..... why did he yell at him? He did nothing wrong. Liam rushes downstairs to see him making his way into the living room. He rushes up to him and hugs him from behind.

"Oh, Liam. I thought you were mad." Zayn says and he shakes his head.

"I felt bad." He says pulling away from the hug.

"You felt bad?" He asks and he nods, his gaze falling to the ground.

"Liam, we've noticed that you've been acting differently." Zayn says crossing his arms.

He sees the other three turn their attention towards two of them. Liam sighs sadly and looks back up at Zayn. 

"No....." He says trailing off.

"You've been more distant, upset and now feeling guilty after a tiny argument." Zayn says and Liam gulps.

"Maybe......" He says trailing off again.

"Depression maybe?" Zayn asks and Liam slowly nods.

"How about we get you some medication for it tomorrow?" Zayn asks and he nods again.

"I think that would help me." He says smiling slightly.

The boys all sit together and watch a movie, Liam snuggled up to Zayn, happy he's willing to help him.

Awwww! We had a teeny bit of Ziam in that! Until the next chapter, KaiKai is out!