Louis Tomlinson Chest infection

Louis woke up a slight headache, chest pain and a chesty cough. He sits up and let's out a chesty cough. He thought nothing of it, so got up to go to the toilet. He flushed the toilet when he was done and washed his hands. He left the toilet, grabbed his phone and headed downstairs.

"Hey, Louis. We were gonna wake you up. Remember, we have to go to the studio in about 45 minutes." Zayn says.

Louis had completely forgotten about that. His chest really hurts and he has a chesty cough.

"Oh, yeah." Louis says his voice raspy.

He lets out another chesty cough. He sits down and coughs again.

"You ok, Lou?" Zayn asks worriedly and Louis nods in response.

That made his headache worse. Just great. That was sarcasm. Obviously. He begins to eat his toast. He found it hard to swallow, because his throat was a bit sore. He got through the pain though.

"Ok, we all done? Ok, lets go get ready." Liam says and the five boys all head upstairs to get dressed, brush their hair and teeth, etc. Louis gets dressed in black jeans and a white short sleeved t-shirt. He brushed his hair and teeth and put some cologne on. He packed his phone, wallet, headphones and car keys in his backpack. He started to cough really violently and he even coughed up mucus! Ewwww! His chest was really hurting now. He tried to ignore it though. He washed his hands and then carried his backpack downstairs.

He started to breathe heavily. How was he out of breath from walking down the stairs? He never gets out of breath from doing that. That's weird. Maybe he should start thinking about what's happening to him. Shortness of breath, a slight headache, chest pain, coughing up mucus and a chesty cough. Maybe he should ask someone.

He started to cough violently again. He started to cough up mucus again.

"Louis, are you ok?" He hears a worried voice ask.

He looks over to see Harry and Niall standing in the living room doorway looking worried. He finally stops coughing and breathes in. His chest started to hurt doing that, so he stopped.

"I think I have a chest infection." Louis says sadly.

His voice was still pretty raspy.

"Oh.... I'll get you some water." Harry says and heads into the kitchen.

"Go lay down upstairs." Niall tells him and he nods, heading upstairs.

Once again, he's out of breath when he reaches the top. He heads into his room and lays down. He starts to cough violently. Bad idea. He props his pillows up and sits up. Harry comes up with a glass of water for Louis.

"Here you go, Lou." He says handing him a glass of water.

"Thanks, Hazza." He says smiling slightly and starts to drink from the glass.

He puts the glass on his bedside table for later.

"I've told the guys that we're not going to the interview today." Niall says entering the room. Louis and Harry nod.

"Are you ok, Lou?" Liam asks entering the room, followed by Zayn.

"Not rea-" He starts but starts coughing again. Luckily, no mucus came up this time.

"Not really." He says again.

"Well, you get some rest and.... I guess.... phone us if you need anything." Zayn says chuckling.

"Well, I cant talk much, so ok." Louis says smiling.

They all chuckle and leave his room. Louis just rests for the day. It's the best thing to do with a chest infection. Hopefully he'll get better soon.

Dude, the 10th year anniversary is so close! I'm not ready! Until the next chapter, KaiKai is out!