Harry Styles Asthma attack

This is my first One direction book, so sorry if it's not completely perfect of factually correct. Hope you enjoy!

Today, the five boys are starting the Europe tour, starting with England.

They were all really excited, they love doing concerts and just performing in general. It's currently 6.00pm. The doors open at 7.00pm and the concert starts about 8.00pm.

The boys are just doing on last run through to make sure everything is perfect. Which it is.

"I'm hungry, can we eat now?" Niall asks.

Trypical Niall, always think about food.

"Soon, we just need to finish the run through." Liam says as the next song starts up.

This song was their biggest song. "What makes you beautiful." (A/N: I've never been to one of their concerts, so I dont know what happens there.) This song involves smoke machines. The boys love having smoke, except Harry. You see, Harry suffers from Asthma. The boys all know, along with their manager and the people who prepare the concert for them. You know, like the sound people and the lighting people. Yeah, them lot. They always make sure Harry is ok with having smoke. Obviously, he doesnt want to let everyone down, do he says it's fine. He normally just coughs a bit, but other than that, he's usually fine with it.

"Ok, now food?" Niall asks once they finished rehearsing.

Everyone laughs at him and the agree. Management had already got them some food. Pizza to be exact. They eat it, while chatting about how excited they are to perform.

Once they finished eating, it was 6.45pm.

"The doors open in 15 minutes!" Harry yells happily.

"I know, so excited!" Louis says smiling.

The other boys all nod in agreement. They patiently wait for their concert to begin.

They can hear all their fans talking, screaming, yelling and just enjoying themselves.

Finally, they were sent on stage.

"GOOD EVENING, LONDON!!!!!!!!!" The boys all yell together.

Everyone starts screaming and reaching their hands out to them.

"How are we all tonight?" Zayn asks and everyone screams in return.

"I'll take that as a yes." Zayn says chuckling.

"Ok, this first song is called What makes you beautiful." He says smiling.

He walks over to the other four and the music starts.

Everyone starts screaming and cheering.

"You're insecure, dont know what for. You're turning heads when you walk through the door. Dont need make up, to cover up, being the way that you are is enough." Liam sings.

"Everyone else in the room can see it. Everyone else but you." Harry sings.

Then,the smoke machines come on.

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else! The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed."

They all sing together. As the were singing, Harry started to cough a lot. The boys didnt notice at first, until Liam took a glance over to Harry. He saw him coughing and wheezing. That's when the fans noticed too. They all gasped.

The music stopped and they all rushed over to Harry.

"Oh my god, grab his inhaler!" Louis yells and Zayn rushes off backstage to get it.

"Come on, Harry, deep breaths." Liam says gently, but Harry kept coughing, wheezing and gasping for air.

Zayn returned with Harry's inhaler. "Here, Hazza." Zayn says and puts it in his lip.

Harry could feel his chest loosen as Zayn pumps the inhaler. He felt his heartbeat slow down. He breathed out in relief. Everyone started screaming, happy Harry was ok.

"Thank god your ok." Niall says smiling.

Harry let's out a few coughs and then smiles at his bandmates. He's so happy that their always there for him.

"Thank you, guys." He says and they have a one of their famous group hugs.

How was it? I think it was good. Until the next chapter, KaiKai is out!

One direction sickfics (COMPLETED)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara