Niall Horan OCD

Niall Horan has OCD. Hes had it for 14 years now. The 23 year old singer hates OCD. He finds it so annoying. He wants to be normal.

Anyways, its 8.45am and Niall has just had breakfast. He was counting how many spoonfuls of cereal he had until he finished. 22 spoonfuls. He keeps repeating 22 in his head. 22. 22. 22. Over and over again. It even annoys him, but what can he do?

Anyways, Niall heads upstairs to have his shower. He has one in the morning and at night. It may sound weird, but that's what he does. He also washes his hands about 15 times a day. That's the problem living with OCD. It's hard. Really hard.

He heads into his spotless room. Everything is in its place. All the clothes are folded and in the drawers. All his ornaments face the same way. His posters aren't crooked. His stuffed animals are all leaning against the wall perfectly. Everything is perfect. He's always rearranging things though. The others get very confused by that, but Niall likes it. Obviously he doesnt like OCD, but he likes to rearrange things. He always has. Even before he had OCD.

He grabs a towel and some new clothes and heads down the hallway to the bathroom. He enters the bathroom and closes the door a few times. He always does that. He always repeats his actions a few times, just to be safe. He double checks that the door is locked. Ok, it is.

He then turns the water on and waits for the right temperature. He then strips and climbs into the shower.

He washes his body about 5 times and his hair about 3 times.

Once he was done he dried himself off and got dressed.

He does his face routine and moisturised his arms, face and legs. He likes to be smooth and not all itchy and not have bad skin.

He brushes his teeth and hair and then leaves the bathroom.

He goes into his room and looks at his chest of drawers. He spots one of his ornaments. It's his Groot bobble head.

It looks kinda crooked

It looks kinda crooked. He turns it slightly, but it still looks crooked. A little bit more. Ok, now its facing the complete opposite ways as the other things. He see Liam pass his room.

"Liam, come here." Niall says and Liam comes back and enters Niall's room.

"What's up, mate?" Liam asks.

"I need your adv-" He starts but Liam cuts him off.

"Again, Niall?" Liam asks already knowing that Niall is gonna ask him about one of his ornaments.

"Oh, pleaseeee, Liam?" Niall begs adorably.

Liam sighs slightly annoyed and nods.

"Every position I put this in, it's never right." Niall explains Liam looks at it.

He twists it slightly and nods.

"Now it is." He says and leaves.

"Harry!" Niall calls.

He knows Harry is in his room, because he said earlier that he was gonna go watch Netflix. He enters Niall's room.

"Yeah?" He asks smiling.

"Is that straight?" He asks him and Harry stares at it for a few seconds.

"Yeah." He replies nodding. He then leaves.

'I guess it is then.' Niall thought.

He heads downstairs, counting the steps as he goes down. "16 steps." He mumbles to himself and heads into the living room to watch TV with Louis and Zayn, since they were the only ones in the living room.

Niall noticed that the DVD player wasnt straight, so he got up to straighten it.

"Be careful, Ni." Louis says worriedly.

"Does that look straight to you guys?" Niall asks and Zayn and Louis nod.

Niall backs away, still staring at it. He then sits down and continues to watch whatever was playing on the TV. Living with OCD is hard, but he knows if he needs any support, the boys are there for him.

Not too long, but it was a pretty good chapter, right? Until the next chapter, KaiKai is out!