Zayn Malik sick but not believed

Requested by: rayofsunshine_1d. Hope you enjoy!

"Zayn, for the millionth time get your lazy butt up out of that bed, we need to leave soon!" Liam, also known as Daddy direction, yells as he passes Zayn's room.

Zayn groaned and stretched. He sat up in bed and rubbed his eyes. You see, Zayn wasnt feeling too good today. He was all hot and sweaty, his throat hurt and he had a pretty bad headache.

He sighs sadly and goes over to the bathroom to gave a shower. He grabs some clothes and a towel, before entering.

Hs turns the water on and waits for the right temperature. He decided that a cold shower may help with how sweaty he is. He steps in and washes his hair and body. 10 minutes later, he was done.

He then dried himself off and got changed. He brushed his hair. (A/N: It's the 'Best song ever' era Zayn.) He checked himself once more in the mirror. Geez, he looked dreadful. Flushed cheeks and bags under his eyes.

Zayn sighs sadly, grabs his phone and heads downstairs.

He enters the kitchen and the others are just finishing eating their breakfast.

Zayn pours himself some cereal with milk. He then sits himself at the table.

"Be quick, Zayn. We gotta go in 20 minutes." Liam says and Zayn just nods beginning to eat.

5 minutes later, Zayn had finished half of his cereal. He did t want the rest, which is unusual for Zayn.

He heads upstairs and brushes his teeth and sprays some cologne on himself. Once he was done, he put some socks on and headed downstairs.

Oh, the boys have a photoshoot today at 10.15am and its 9.20am right now. They want to leave at 9.30am, because the drive there is like 35 minutes. They want to be a little bit early. A whole 10 minutes early! Oh well.

Zayn flops himself onto the sofa and runs his hands over his face. His headache is starting to get worse. He knows it's not a migrane, but it bloody hurts.

"Zayn, we gotta go, come on." Louis says passing the living room.

Zayn sighs and gets off the sofa with huff. He goes over to the cupboard under the stairs where they keep their shoes, coats, scarfs etc. (A/N: Not Harry Potter, you Potterheads lololol.)

He slips his trainers on and they all leave. They decided to take Louis car.

"Shotgun!" Harry yells smiling making everyone roll their eyes playfully.

"Oh yeah!" He tells giggling and running over to the passenger side, making everyone chuckle, except Zayn.

He just wasnt feeling to week, so he wasnt in a laughy, jokey mood.

The rest if them climb in and Louis starts the car up.

Zayn kea s his head against the cold window. That feels so nice. He starts to think to himself. He should really tell the boys that he doesnt feel well.

At first, he wasnt that bothered, but he was starting to feel worse. The headache, pounding. The site throat, almost unbearable. The fever, sweaty and uncomfortable.

"Guys, I dont think I'm very well." Zayn announces.

"Oh, for god sake, Zayn." Louis says annoyance laced in his voice.

"Zayn, none of us want to go this photoshoot,so song even try and get out of it." Harry says crossing his arms.

"But-" He starts but Niall costs him off with a nudge and glare.