Harry Styles Bulimic

Requested by: Bittersweetlou. Hope you enjoy!

Fat. That's what Harry sees. Fat. Fat. Fat. Oh, and more fat. Ugh!

You see, recently Harry has noticed that he's not as, well, fit as the others. He's not as fit and attractive as them. He stands in the bathroom for hours on bed pointing out all his imperfections. The main one is his weight.....

Everyday, he throws up three times a day. Sometimes even four! It's really scary and unhealthy, but Harry couldn't care less about that right now. He's more interested in looking as perfect as the others.

Harry spends most of the day in his bathroom. The others haven't noticed..... yet.

Anyways, today is Tuesday! The boys have this thing going on. It's when they have to sit down, blindfolded and try food from different countries. They're all so excited. Except for Harry. He's nervous. He cant gain weight! He refuses! Hopefully he'll be able to go to the bathroom after eating this stuff. He's actually starting to hate eating now. Why eat if all it does is make you gain weight? (A/N: Guys, please remember to eat, ok? It's a nutritious thing that we all need to be able to live our lives properly. Love ya'll.)

The interview starts in an hour. The boys are all getting ready to go. Harry is staring at himself in the mirror in pure disgust, as he brushes through his curls.

He sighs sadly and puts his brush down and leaves the bathroom. He's all ready to go. He just has to put his shoes on. He grabs his phone off charge and puts it in his jeans pocket.

He then rushes downstairs and puts his shoes on. He goes in the kitchen and drinks some water. Not too much though! Sometimes water can bloat you. At least, Harry was told that by someone when he was younger and he wasnt suffering.

Harry had thrown up his breakfast like only 10 minutes ago, so he was looking a little pale. Just his luck, because Niall noticed. Crap.

"Harry, are you sick? You look pretty pale." Niall says worriedly.

"I'm fine, Ni. Dont worry." Harry says smiling a very forced smile.

Deep down, he knows he's not fine. It's so obvious. Of course, Niall believes him, because he doesnt know about Harry being bulimic.

Eventually, everyone was ready and they left. Louis was driving today and Zayn managed to snag the seat beside him. The other three were crammed into the back.

Louis starts the car up and they were off.

40 minutes later they arrived. They had 20 minutes to spare. They headed up to the floor they needed to be on. Floor 3.

They alm crammed into the lift and pressed the button and went up to the correct floor.

They emerged from the lift and sat down in this littkevwaiting room type thing that they sit in before being called in for an interview.

15 minutes later, a band exits the room the boys are supposed to be in.

"Hey, guys!" One of the band members say. Luke Hemmings!

"Hi!" Liam and Louis say together. The other three just wave at them.

"Dude, the interview we just had was sooooo boring." Calum says.

"Ooooo, sorry, guys." Zayn says.

"Dont worry mate. So, what are you guts doing for your interview?" Michael asks curiously.

"A food tasting thingy." Niall replies smiling.

"Lucky, I loved those." Ashton says smiling.

"Same." Michael says nodding in agreement.