Niall Horan Common cold

Niall woke up with a stuffy nose and a cough. This cough was a chesty cough. 

'Ugh, I think I'm sick.' He thought as he got out of his warm, comfy bed and into the bathroom.

He went to the toilet and blew his nose, not much came out though, because he was all congested.

He washed his hands very well too. He let's out a few chesty coughs and then heads downstairs and into the kitchen.

He decided to make some porridege, since his throat is starting to hurt. He took some clod medicine with some water while he waited for his porridge to finish. He poured it from the sauce pan to his bowl and sat at the table to eat it. He couldnt really taste it, since his nose is all blocked and congested.

He sighs sadly as he finishes his porridge, not really enjoying as much as he usually would.

He heads into the living room to see Harry sitting on the couch, playing a game on his phone. He was frowning slightly, because of how much he was concentrating on the game. He looked really cute though.

Niall started to cough as he sat beside him. Harry perked his head up and looked towards Niall.

"Oh, Niall, you dont sound to good." Harry says concerned.

"Yeah, I think I just have a cold." Niall says sniffing, but nothing went up.

"Did you take medicine?" Harry asks and he nods.

Harry then spies the box of tissues on the coffee table he reaches over to them and grabs them.

"Here. I'm pretty sure you'll need these." Harry says handing the box to Niall.

"Probably." Niall says chuckling, before going into a coughing fit.

Harry pats his back as he bandmate coughs violently.

"I'll get you some water and some throat soothers." Harry says getting up and heading to the kitchen. He then sees Zayn in the kitchen, eating some toast.

"Were you coughing just now? Are you sick?" Zayn asks confused. He was about to reply when he heard a gasp.

"Harry, your sick? Oh my god, I'll get you some medicine, while you go to back to bed." Louis says and he rolls his eyes.

"No, I'm not the sick one, Niall is." He tells the two boys.

"Lou, can you fill up a cup of water for him please?" He asks and he nods, doing so.

Harry grabs the throat soothers and heads into the living room giving Niall the stuff he needs. Louis puts the glass of water on the table, while Harry hands him a throat soother.

"Thanks." He says, voice raspy. He pops it in his mouth and sucks it. It was a nice Strawberry flavour. So nothing disgusting.

Liam comes downstairs and into the kitchen and grabs and apple from the fruit bowl. He comes into the living, biting into the apple.

"Morning." He says.

"Morning!" Louis and Harry say together.

Niall sneezes twice in a row.

"Bless you." Liam says, taking another bite from his apple.

"Niall has a cold." Louis tells Liam and he nods.

Zayn then trots into the living room and sits beside Liam and Niall.

"You feeling ok, Niall?" He asks him.

"No." He replies shaking his head.

"If you just rest, you'll get better." Zayn says smiling slightly and Niall nods.

"Let's watch some TV." Liam says grabbing the remote from the arm of the sofa.

"How about..... Spiderman?" Liam asks and everyone nods.

He clicks on the movie and they start to watch it.

"I love spiderman." Zayn says.

"Me too." Louis says and the others all nod in agreement.

"I'm cold." Niall says halfway through the movie.

Harry gets up and goes to the corner of the living room. He grabs a huge blanket that is big enough for all five of them. Harry puts the blanket over everyone and they all snuggle up together, since it is a rather chilly day. That's how they spent the day, movies, snuggles, sneezes and coughs from Niall, of course.

Awwwww! Until the next chapter, KaiKai is out!