Harry Styles Stress

At age 16 Harry Styles joined One direction, one of the biggest boyband in the world. Harry loves being in a band, but he does get pretty stressed sometimes.

Anyway, their 'Up all night' tour is starting soon. All the boys are super excited. Harry is, but his stress is taking over his excitedness. (A/N: Is that even a word? Lol.)

He was currently packing his suitcase in his room, worrying and stressing over this tour. What if he messes up? What if the fans don't like him singing live? What of he has a panic attack? What if- His thoughts were interrupted by a little Irish lad entering his room.

"You alright, Hazza?" Niall asks.

Oh, yeah, the boys don't know about his stress. Harry nods slowly and continues folding clothes and packing them in his suitcase.

"You sure? You seem a little..... stressed." Niall says.

Harry freezes. Does he know?!

"Ummm.... I'm fine." Harry says fake laughing.

"Ok, well Liam wants us downstairs in 5 minutes so we can have some lunch and leave." Niall tells him and he nods.

Harry continues packing as Niall leaves. Ugh, he can just feel so much weight on his shoulders, that weight being stress. It's just so hard for the little boy. Besides, Harry is feeling pretty tired like always. You see, he struggles to sleep, because his thoughts are always racing and he's always worrying about something, even if it's something tiny. It's not fun.

Anyway, Harry closes his suitcase and packs a backpack. He puts his headphones, charger, phone, wallet and a bottle of water in it.

He brings his stuff downstairs and leaves them by the front door. He then heads into the kitchen and sits at the table to eat some lunch.

He sits beside Zayn and Louis and begins to eat his sandwich. All the boys are talking, except Harry. He has trouble focusing and just stares off into space.

"Ok, let's go." Liam says snapping Harry out of his daze.

They all get their stuff and head out to Liam's car. They put their suitcases in the boot and keep their backpacks with them. Liam gets into the driver seat, with Louis beside him. Harry, Zayn and Niall squashed in the back together. Harry just stares out the window and bites his finger nails. That's something he's never done before.

"Harry, remember, that's a bad habit to do." Louis says turning his head to see Harry biting at his nails.

That's something he does due to his stress. He stops and sighs sadly. He started to fidget around a bit.

"Harry, what's wrong?" Zayn asks from beside him.

He shrugs and takes a deep breath. Once they arrived at the arena, they headed inside.

"Ok, let's do sound check!" Their manager calls as the boys enter the backstage part.

They head on stage to do soundcheck.    

"Wait..... no, no, no! My mic is working." Harry says worriedly and dropping his mic.

Harry started freaking out, his hands became sweaty, he had difficulty swallowing, he couldnt keep calm and relax.

"Harry, calm down. They'll fix it." Zayn says gently.

"I've ruined everything." Harry says sadly and sitting down on the floor.

The four boys all sit beside him. Louis pulls him into a side hug, while Niall gently rubbed his back. Zayn went to get him some water and Liam went to get his mic fixed.

"Harry. stop stressing out, its all ok." Louis tells him gently.

"No its not, Lou. I'm stressed. I'm just so stressed about everything." Harry says sadly and pulling on his curls.

Niall removes his hands from his hair and holds them in his. "Stressed? Why didn't you tell us?" Louis asks worriedly and hugs Harry tighter.

"Because, I didn't want you to think I was weak and dumb." Harry replies biting his finger nails.

Niall grabs his hands again and holds them in his. "Remember, bad habit." Niall says and Harry nods. 

"We would never think that, Hazza." Louis says releasing his hug.

"Really?" Harry asks and Louis and Niall nod, smiling.

Harry smiles too and hugs both the boys.

"Here's some water, Harry." Zayn says handing Harry a cup of water.

"Thanks." Harry says taking a few sips of the water.

"They fixed your mic, Hazza." Liam says handing Harry his mic.

"Yay!" Harry yells happily.

"Tomorrow, we'll get something to help with your stress." Louis says helping Harry up.

"Ok, thank you." Harry says smiling.

The five boys continue with sound check, with no more problems.

My poor little baby boy! He's just so damn precious and I love him so much! I wish I could meet him lol. Until the next chapter, KaiKai is out!