Louis Tomlinson air sick

Ayyyy, we got a Louis chapter! Lololol. I'll be doing a Liam one next. Until the next chapter, KaiKai is out!

Today, the boys are going on a vacation to Hawaii! They are all soooo excited. Everything is packed and ready and they have their backpacks that they'll take on the plane with them.

The boys are currently getting dressed and ready to go to the airport. Louis is a nervous wreck though. You see,he doesnt like planes, or anything that flies, because he gets air sick. He hates everything anything flying.

He grabs a few plastic bags from the kitchen and shoves them into his backpack. He heads back upstairs to brush his hair and teeth. He also puts some deodorant on too and makes sure he has everything.

5 minutes later, everyone was ready to go. They slipped their shoes on and left the house. Liam decided to drive today, since Louis wasn't feeling up to it.

The drive was only about 15 minutes, but it felt like hours for Louis. He was already feeling a bit uneasy just thinking about getting on the plane.

Once they arrived at the airport, they parked the car and got all their luggage out and rushed into the airport, 3 security guards escorting them and a load of fans trying to get to them.

It was cute! They love their fans, but their kind of in a rush at the moment, so they cant really stop, sadly.

Once they got to the correct gate, they boarded the plane. Turns out, they weren't sitting anywhere near each other. Fuuuuuuck.

Louis looks in the seat pocket in front of him and finds two paper bags. Thank goodness. He Hope's no one sits next to him, because he doesnt want them giving him a disgusted look when he throws his guts up.

Oh, how lovely. Someone sits next to him. Why is everything going badly?!

Louis takes deep breaths as the plane takes off. Louis stomach had butterflies. He was so nervous.

He decided to listen to some music to calm his nerves. He goes onto his playlist and listens to a song Harry made. 'Dont let me go.' It's depressing but beautiful. Louis loves it!

First half an hour was going ok, until the plane his dome turbulence. That jogged Liuis calm state and made him throw up all over himself.

"Ewww, gross." The person beside him says disgusted.

"Can you shut the fuck up and call a flight attendant please?" Louis asks her easily and she rolls her eyes  but does so anyways.

"Come on, love. Let's see clean you up." A lovely flight attendant says.

Louis stands up and goes to the toilets at the back of the plane. She helps Louis clean himself up and fund him some spare clothes. Tracksuit bottoms and a t-shirt.

"Thanks soooo much." Louis sats smiling at her, a blush evident on his cheeks.

"No problem." She says also blushing.

Then, before Louis even knows it, they're exchanging numbers and Louis goes back to his seat.

Louis still feels sick and looks paid for the rest of the flight, but it's ok, as long as he doesn't throw up.

They soon arrive in Hawaii and Louis coildnt be happier to be off that plan and with his best friends/bandmates.

Uhhhh.... I think that chapter was shit, but hey ho. Sickfics are hard to write..... Until the next chapter, KaiKai is out!