7: Beautiful

Never underestimate the power of a random compliment 

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"yah! Why are you calling me?" he said in a loud voice.

"brat! Is this the way you greet your elders?" the guy on the other line said.

Taehyung chuckled and answered. "revenge bitch revenge! You always reply to my call like this. Have its taste also!" Taehyung said with a constant smile, one hand in the pocket while other held his phone to his ears. He kicked the small pebble on the road and said "I miss you Hyung!"

"and I don't! tell me how are you!"

"I'm fine yoongi hyung! I'm just on the way to Busan"

"why?" yoongi asked his best friend

"to meet him!" Taehyung said in a duh tone...

JUNGKOOK'S FOCUS

Jungkook was sitting at the table, staring at Taehyung who was smiling while talking on the phone. His face had a blank expression, but his mind was filled with thoughts. He liked the way Taehyung treated him, not too much as Taehyung was forcing him to take to Busan but he liked that first time in life he was trusted with talks.

Jungkook never really had many friends. Only some people introduced by his parents were in his 'friends' who were too old for him. He never had someone who shares or listens. He could sense that Taehyung was really good for his friends.

And since he came to Seoul, no one ever tried to pay for him or missed on taking advantage of his innocence in a new city. Jungkook thought that Taehyung was one of those who will trick him and he will again get tricked but Taehyung seemed different to Jungkook for some reason. He wished to have someone like Taehyung as a friend.

He sat and planned to be nice and friendly with Taehyung so that they can have a bond and then he will also have a friend. He smiled a bit on thinking that he would not be alone anymore if he succeeds to make Taehyung his friend.

"Why are you smiling?!"

Jungkook snapped out of his thoughts and jerked his head to look up at Taehyung who had a confused face. He didn't know how long he was staring at the window and zoning out.

"uh... I... um, nothing... just like that" Jungkook excused. And stood up to level with Taehyung.

"okay? So shall we move now?" he asked a polite smile on his face and his eyebrows raised to give his question some depth.

"move..? where?" Jungkook was still not on earth.

"Busan!!" Taehyung informed.

"oh.. yeah okay!" and without waiting for Taehyung he started moving out to the car as he knew he made the situation bit awkward.

Taehyung sighed and shook his head at the younger. He followed out and saw Jungkook on the driver's seat in the car waiting for Taehyung. His Bambi eyes looking out to Taehyung, asking him to come fast. Taehyung smiled softly and jogged to the passenger seat.

As he entered, he felt the warmness in the car which helped him to get comfortable. Taehyung checked his bag at the back seat and signaled Jungkook to go on with his head. They both fixed their seatbelts and the car pulled out.

Taehyung and Jungkook sat in silence in the darkness of the car. The street lights looked beautiful and glowed the car partially every time the car moved under it. It was almost 10 and Taehyung was not sleepy but Jungkook was. He was working the whole day on the computer desk before he had to go fetch Taehyung for the drive.

But Jungkook had no plan to sleep, he wished to drive at night, with less traffic, and so that Taehyung could reach by morning. He wanted Taehyung to be on time but more he wished to be back in Seoul before anyone could notice him in Busan. There were fewer chances of him getting identified in the early morning.

Taehyun liked the comfortable silence and warm darkness of the car. It just made the scene outside look gorgeous. Taehyung glanced at Jungkook at the driver seat and if Taehyung could whistle he would have done it loud. The lights outside from Jungkook's window were better, while the rays of street lights traveled at his face. He looked breathtaking, his eyes shining as they were fixed on the road in front, his soft ebony hair danced a bit because of the slit open in the window, lips parted as he was too focused on driving.

Taehyung stared mercilessly at Jungkook and it was not like Jungkook was unknown to the situation. He felt the elders stare at him and as the seconds passed he was feeling nervous. It was too much for him as Taehyung elbowed the window and rested his head in his palm to make a comfortable position to look at Jungkook. Jungkook looked at Taehyung to see his piercing eyes and turned back to the road in less than a second.

"w-why are you staring like that" Jungkook's voice cracked and he cursed him inside.

Taehyung chucked and softly tore his eyes off the younger and looked at the front. "you are beautiful" Taehyung said as it is the most casual thing to say and he says that to everyone around him every morning. It hit Jungkook hard. He didn't know how to reply so he gulped before thanking him for the compliment. "thanks?"

Taehyung nodded at the thank and relaxed back at the seat with a sigh and stretched his front as a yawn left his lips.

Jungkook caught that Taehyung looked a bit tired. "um... Taehyung you want to sleep?" Jungkook said, looking shortly at the blond head.

Taehyung, a person who got spoiled before his Teacher could teach the reproduction chapter at school, took it in a different context.

"with you!?"