18: Tickle

everything in you is a turn on 

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"yea, that's one of the biggest company in Korea- lead by one of the richest jeon family"

"What all do you know about it?" Jungkook stopped his work and focus on taehyung's upcoming words.

Taehyung thought a bit and stared at nothing on the gate while making sentences in his mind. "Um... I only know some news from gossip media, like it makes a lot of money, most in transport section and current chairman is the old Jeon hyung min, soon getting retired and then the CEO is Jeon Min Sik and then his son is way to be the CEO as jeon min Sik will be the chairman. The lady of the family is working very well in the fashion department and the only son of Jeon Min Sik has left his home to learn on his own, I mean this is so cool right! Leaving so much privilege behind and living on his own at a place no one knows, just to know the real local world." Taehyung chuckled at the end. And fixed his t-shirt over himself to remove all the wrinkles.

"The Son is me..." Jungkook said out of nowhere making Taehyung's eyes go wide and shoot his head up to look at Jungkook but the stall patrician was a vision blocker.

Taehyung dared out of the cubical while saying "you are THE JEON JUNGKOOK?" and opened Jungkook's stall gate with a quick swing. Taehyung's eyes could've gone wider if possible because in front of him stood Jungkook, a shirtless Jungkook.

Taehyung's bag of questions was dropped and he couldn't take his eyes off jungkook toned torso. Here jungkook felt himself getting blushed up, he felt shy with being half naked but not uncomfortable in front of taehyung, he didn't know why.

"Why are you staring at this.?" Jungkook asked and covered himself with the shirt, not wearing it as the other male was looking up and down at him. When Jungkook blocked Taehyung's vision by bringing the shirt in front, Taehyung walked closer. This time Jungkook started to get his eyes wide. He tried to take steps back but it was the toilet seat behind, closed lid.

Taehyung came in front of him and held his wrist, he made the cloth away from his chest and Jungkook tried to move back by having each leg going either side of the commode.

"What do you like so much there, stop staring!" Jungkook spat as he felt his thighs getting weak because of the awkward standing he was doing. He let himself drop on the closed seat and sat over it. Now it was making Taehyung look tall as he was standing. Jungkook felt small under him, his hand was held by the blond while the other stared at his chest and abs.

"looking at your abs! I swear man, I can wash my clothes over them they look so good." Taehyung indeed did a weird comment but it was true. He let his finger outline the muscles and Jungkook felt a shiver when Taehyung's cold fingers gave a tickling feeling, the tension was getting tense.

Tahyung still stared before his eyes fell on Jungkook's face, his eyes were soft yet shocked and his lips were wet while his throat seems dry as he gulped visibly in a couple of seconds. Oh, those lips, parted and red, so tempting, attractive.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook's eyes again and suddenly snapped out, he blinked once and then twice and realized what he is been doing. He released Jungkook wrist and let out a small "sorry" as he tried to take a step back.

Tried.

Before he could move back Jungkook held him by the hem of his shirt and pulled him down to the seat. Taehyung stumbled and landed with a yelp over the seat. Jungkook's legs were wide apart on each side that their only knees were touching. Taehyung legs were also on both sides, facing Jungkook. Jungkook didn't leave the hem of the shirt and he didn't know from where he bought the courage but he put his leg over Taehyung and scooted closer.

Jungkook's leg hanged in the air as he rested them over Taehyung's thighs while his hand holding Taehyung's shirt in a fist and eyes looking left to right in each orb of Taehyung.

This time Taehyung was beyond shock that he just stared at Jungkook. The younger came closer to taehyung's ear. Their Cheeks brushed into each other and Jungkook puffed out air on Taehyung's burning ear. Taehyung closed his eyes in a squeeze, his face in Jungkook's crook of the neck.

Jungkook started to enjoy it. He didn't feel hesitant and wanted to be closer and closer to Taehyung, both emotionally and physically.

"yes...." Jungkook said in his satori accent "I'm the Jeon Jungkook" he spoke making Taehyung feel like a live wire was attached to him. Jungkook's action made Taehyung sigh shakily at Jungkook's neck.

Taehyung circled Jungkook's slim naked waist with one hand and the other one traced a finger down Jungkook's back muscle making Jungkook feel pleasurably ticklish. Jungkook let out another hot breath on Taehyung's ear and the shivers ran down to their crouches. Taehyung was about to pull jungkook closer to remove all the air gap in between when

Someone, in the stall beside them, started puking, making the bathroom echo with the disgusting sound of gags.

What a turn-off.  

____

it's not like I'm dead, I'm just losing motivation for this story, cuz no one here is reading but ill do it for those 2- 3 people! 

thank you for supporting me (^3^)