4: Choke

beautiful things distract 

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

The street lamps fluttered open one by one and light up the empty road leading Jungkook towards the high way. Yes, Jungkook started to drive again, not around Taehyung's beautiful small house but towards where Taehyung wanted to go. The dark in the sky was getting high and magnificent as starts worked as glitters.

Taehyung loved the view outside, he slid the window down making the wind rush through his face. The air of the springs hit him and made his hair dance like crazy. It was a million-dollar view to see Taehyung with his elbow on the opened window and his head rested on it. His hair flying as he softly closed his eyes with a delicate smile of charm he wore on his lips.

It was too distracting for anyone and it was a bit difficult for the shy Jungkook. Jungkook tried to not stare at the blond and focus on the road.

Jungkook wished for Taehyung to close the window and sit back straight. He wanted to warmness in the car back and as the window was open which let the cool air blast in. Jungkook cleared his throat to disturb Taehyung but Taehyung left it unlistened. Jungkook again did an attempt as he coughed loudly.

Nothing

This time he sucked in a huge amount of air to cough and let Taehyung gain his attention but before he could fake cough he choked on the air he sucked making him cough in real, which obviously caught Taehyung's attention.

Jungkook started to cough horribly which made him kick the break and the car came to a sudden halt. Taehyung's eyebrows frowned as he saw Jungkook choke.

"a-are you okay?" Taehyung asked in worry. He leaned back to his bag and pulled out the water bottle he was carrying. "here, here have this" he passed the bottle to the guy who was focused on his coughs with closed eyes. Taehyung led Jungkook to the bottle in his hands. Jungkook twisted open the lid and mouthed the water bottle. His condition got to the point where he started to tear up unintentionally because of the choke, the wetness in his eyes was going away as he started to calm down.

Taehyung's hand made his way to Jungkook's back and he started to rub it up and down in a soothing way.

Jungkook sifted his eyes to see Taehyung and finding him so close, looking at him with sympathy in his eyes, looking fucking beautiful made Jungkook choke on the water he was taking him. Jungkook again started to cough making Taehyung panic more. 

Just imagine you are with someone in a car and they suddenly start to choke to death for any reason. Weird and worrying, right?

Taehyung thanked whatever power looking from above that Jungkook calmed down this time. Jungkook did some small cough and breathed heavily. His chest rose up and down and he felt exhausted.

Taehyung sat back on his seat properly. "do you always choke randomly by yourself, hm, bunny boy?" he teased in his deep voice which made the question look kinky, super kinky.

"Jungkook!" Jungkook replied.

"oh weird answer but I didn't get your reference," Taehyung said as he thought he answered his question, and the word 'Jungkook' must be some trendy slang he didn't know as a local.

"Jungkook! It's my name! don't call me bunny boy! I'm not a bunny and of course, not a boy!" Jungkook glared at Taehyung.

"oops, you are a girl? No doubt your ass looke-"

"man! I meant I'm a man! Not a boy! Not a young boy! I'm a fucking grown-ass man!" Jungkook yelled. Taehyung tried to control his laughter. He found a new liking in teasing Jungkook and the blush on Jungkook's cheek made him want to continue.

Taehyung giggled and his hand went up to pinch Jungkook's cheeks. He pulled his hands back in a second when he noticed Jungkook's fluttered state. He cleared his throat and reacted like it was not a very big deal. He looked in front and spoke.

"so Jungkook the man, are we on the highway yet?" Taehyung asked, looking out, he knew that they were not but still asked to keep the conversation.

"no, we will be in a minute or two," Jungkook said and he started the car again when Taehyung asked him "take a U-turn"

"w-why?" Jungkook stopped the car again and turned to face Taehyung with wide eyes and a confused face. For a moment he thought Taehyung no more want to go to Busan and half of his part felt relieved while half felt that he won't get the money.

"I'm hungry, I'm sure my favorite café was somewhere near." Taehyung mentioned and looked out of the window, figuring which lane to take to reach the local café with the best food. He clicked his fingers as he saw the signboard. A smile made his lips part and he looked back at Jungkook to indicate the right way.

The moment he turned his smile fell down, Jungkook was looking at him and his expression was screaming 'are you fucking serious right now?'

"what?" Taehyung asked

"you want to go to Busan or not?" Jungkook glared.

"I want to but not with an empty stomach, aren't you hungry?"

Jungkook thought about it, was he hungry? He was not too hungry but he could say he was craving. So he sighed and faced front.

Once again he started the car "lead the way, mister."

"Taehyung..."

"oh, weird answer but I didn't get your reference" Jungkook replied playfully.

"Oh shut up, you very well got that" Taehyung scoffed and Jungkook giggled, making Taehyung smile for no reason.

"you are paying"