25: Signs

your eyes tell 

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

The peck softly landed on Taehyung's cheek making Taehyung go silent on the cliche method. His eyes widen and he stared into nothing, meanwhile, Jungkook was so embarrassed and fluttered inside but held a proud smirk outside. Both felt a warm feeling rush in their body starting from the lower tummy. Taehyung look confused

Jungkook leaned forward to Taehyung's ears and whispered "see I made you shut up". Taehyung took a deep breath he could not understand that should he take this as a signal from Jungkook, maybe younger is just teasing and not really interested in any further step. After their moment in the bathroom of the hospital, both acted that they forgot about it but it was getting replayed in their heads like a broken record, making both excited and helpless at the same time.

Jungkook himself didn't know what he was doing and with what motto. He was sure that if any other steps were to be taken he would not deny. Being alone with not being sexually active builds up some frustration in his youthful body and being near Taehyung who is admirable, the type and on the top gay was a thing that tickled Jungkook even more. It's not like all he wanted from Taehyung was intercourse but he was sure that all those hours they spend together made Jungkook a bit attracted towards Taehyung. Even Taehyung was interested to solve this boy.

Both tried to keep in their needs and Taehyung nodded before turning around towards the moon again. Jungkook followed his gaze, he was a bit disappointed that Taehyung was not taking any steps but again it's just been a day they met. On the other hand, Taehyung's mind was plaguing with arguments. His debate was that should he take any step? If Jungkook pecked his face, doesn't that mean he can go further? Should he ask him for a short make-out? If he will reject then things will get weird between them, he should not then, should he?

Taehyung settled on that 'if jungkook shows any "so-called signs" he will ask or make jungkook do it' he turned towards the boy to notice him already looking at him. As soon as Jungkook noticed that Taehyung already turned, he looked away. Taehyung came beside Jungkook who was leaning to the opened car door. "you can look at me, I mean I can put tickets for people to see me, and next day I'll hold so much money in my hand" Taehyung spoke the untold.

Jungkook scoffed "I wasn't looking at you, and don't say shit too much else this time I'll kiss you" Jungkook mocked and Taehyung's didn't realize when "I wouldn't mind" slip off his tongue.

The next second Taehyung realized it and turned to Jungkook with a shocking face who was already looking intensely at him under the moonlight. "it will be better this time that you do it, I won't mind" Jungkook said and didn't believe his confidence. What the heck was making him say this, is it that He already trust Taehyung much or his frustration that was bottled up.

Taehyung could swear that he felt excitement and felt a skip of a beat. He turned to Jungkook with his whole body and took a step near. "are you sure?" He asked, making sure that with he heard was really a signal or his overthinking.

"Hmm, but just kiss, not more, I'll admit that you attract me" Jungkook committed and turned red, he could feel the punch of warmness at the back of his neck and his heart playing drums. Taehyung nodded and took another step. He was also attracted but he didn't say it, he wanted to show that how much this cute guy was successful in making him excited in just a day. "so that means I can kiss you?" Taehyung confirms again and Jungkook nodded confidently and gulped.

He pressed his back to the door that was open when Taehyung took that last small step making their chest collide and their faces coming close.

Taehyung cupped his cheek, he wanted it, he wanted it, he wanted it. He wanted that kiss, he wanted to pull Jungkook's body closer and run his hand over, he wanted Jungkook to say his name in a shaky breath. Oh, he wanted Jungkook to call him out in every way possible, needy, excited, out of breath, in a moan, in a cry, in whispers, and a scream.

In all these thoughts Taehyung didn't notice when he came millimeters far from Jungkook's lips on his. He could feel that Jungkook was already breathing deep, mouth parted, eyes narrow and focused on Taehyung's lips, hands resting on Taehyung's chest as he spread warm air all over Taehyung's face. Jesus, he looked so beautiful like this, so innocently sexy, so fucklisious.

"Oh Taehyung" Jungkook muttered and that was it for Taehyung to crash his lips with the youngers in a gentle kiss. A sound of "mmh" was laid out and Jungkook closed his eyes to feel it totally. Damn, he was already loving it.