28: At Grandparents'

I'm like an open book in front of you

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Taehyung was woken up by the phone ringing but it took time to pick it up because Jungkook was almost sleeping over him. Their legs were tangled and Taehyung's shirt was in a fist in the other's hand. Jungkook had a droll hanging and he was snoring here and there but Taehyung couldn't find him cuter. Oh, he was so whipped.

The phone ringed again and this time Taehyung untangled from Jungkook to pick it up. He viewed the caller id from the slit of his eyes and recognized it as Yoongi.

3'o clock in the morning the clock said but no one noticed it until Yoongi informed Taehyung that Jimin's flight landed hours ago.

Taehyung sat up on the bed with a jerk, eyes in fear, did he lost Jimin, he thought. Jungkook's sleep was disturbed by the loud "what?!" Taehyung let out. He rubbed his eyes and looked at the sitting Taehyung. He sat up to see Taehyung eyes wide in fear.

"what do I do now? I missed it" he said. Jungkook got himself to attention. What did he miss? Was the question roaming- in his mind before everything came back as a flashback? Was he Talking about Jimin's flight?

"Okay okay..." Taehyung mumbled softly to the phone. He was still on the call. He ended it and took his hair in a fist, he was losing his shit.

"hey don't do that" Jungkook said as he shifted to remove Taehyung's hands from his hair. Taehyung turned to look at Jungkook, his eyes got soft by the scene of Jungkook brushing his hair, a small pout on his mouth, eyes bit swelled from extra sleep maybe. Cute, so loveable.

Jungkook's eyes shifted down to Taehyung's eyes. He felt imitated by how Taehyung's eyes shined while staring at him. He fell in love with the shine in Taehyung's eyes at the moment. So beautiful.

"what happened?" Jungkook asked softly.

Taehyung sighed and looked down fidgeting with his fingers. "I missed his flight, he is in Busan but I thought that I would meet him at the airport, but I missed it."

"Isn't there any other way to get to him?" Jungkook asked and put his hand on Taehyung's shoulder as a supporting gesture. Taehyung sighed again before nodding. "Yoongi hyung is sending me an address, he said that it's Jimin's grandparents' address, I should go to them in the morning."

"yeah you should, take the car with you" Jungkook on which Taehyung looked up with wide pleading eyes.

"come with me, please" 

"but Tae-"

"please jungkook I need support, I need someone to hold me, I trust you. This will be too hard for me" at that time Jungkook knew Taehyung was too strong but still, he is not all that he shows, he needs support. Jungkook sighed before nodding and smiling.

Taehyung's smile went ear to ear. He leaped on jungkook in a hug. Jungkook wasn't ready for it and so they fell on the bed from their sitting position, with Taehyung on top. Jungkook giggled as Taehyung tried to pull up but before he could climb off Jungkook grabbed him with arms only making both of them far enough to look in each other's eyes but close enough to make their chest collide.

Both stared into each other's eyes with a sly smile. "Can I kiss you?" Taehyung asked as his eyes dropped on his lips.

"I thought you wouldn't ask," Jungkook said and lift his head to crash his lips with Taehyung. It started as a passionate one and it had to go wild. They moved their lips in sync and soon their tongue twirled together. Jungkook curled his fingers through Taehyung hair and Taehyung slid his hands in Jungkook's shirt, holding onto his slim waist, rubbing circles on it.

They pulled out after some time. Panting hard because it was hard to breathe while kissing. They didn't realize when they both drifted off to sleep for another 2 hours. With Jungkook on top of Taehyung.

"Jungkookie can you please pass me that bag?" Taehyung asked as he popped his head out of the bathroom door.

"yeah coming!" Jungkook came skipping and passed Taehyung his bag before going back to the kitchen to flip the omelets he had been preparing for both.

They both had breakfast before they drove to the address yoongi messaged Taehyung. It was around eight in the morning and they stood in front of a two-story house, lots of plants were around the house. To say Taehyung was nervous was not even on the scale. Taehyung's hands were trembling and a pitch pain in his chest. He was so damn nervous. He almost rethought his plan to meet Jimin a hundred times in his mind.

Jungkook noticed how Taehyung's hands shook. He couldn't help but take Taehyung hands in his and crease them with his thumb.

Taehyung half flinched on the contact but sighed in content. "it's gonna be alright, you are just here to reunite with your friend, don't worry" Taehyung nodded and sighed again.

They both walked to the gate, before Taehyung could knock his knuckles on the door a voice from behind came.

"Tae-Taehyung!?"