16: Together?

good looks together look good

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"Does he know where to come after parking the car?" The lady asked whose badge said that her name is Lisa and she is the receptionist.

"he'll figure out I guess" Taehyung replied looking back to see Jungkook walking to the gate.

The lady nodded, setting the file on the desk and moving around it to sit. Taehyung stood in front looking at the female as she started to type on the computer.

"Sir what is your name?" Lisa asked and Taehyung replied with his full name.

"Kim Taehyung"

She nodded and typed it up before looking up to Taehyung again, ready with another question "and that cutie's name?" she asked.

It's not like he wanted to but he felt somewhat uneasy about the way she addressed Jungkook. He still tried to pull up a sly smile and asked countered her "Cutie? You mean the guy who was with me?"

"yea" he smiled back genuinely at Taehyung's smile and nodded.

"Jungkook is his name," Taehyung said lowly but he was not the one to not point on what he doesn't like. So he said in a making tone as he looked at her typing Jungkook's name in the form. "you seem to already like him, huh?" Taehyung said in a joking way with a smile.

He glanced at Taehyung with a playful chuckle and went back to her typing while saying "um it's not like that. I feel like you are cute too, two good-looking people saved two lives" she was still smiling.

Taehyung was about to say something else when she leaned a bit and whispered "and by cute I meant that the guy who looked cute with you. I'm not hitting for flirting with you, I got my girl to handle. But it's the truth that your boyfriend is cute, and you two together also" she chuckled and resumed her typing.

"he is indeed cute but h-he is not my boyfriend," he said and looked everywhere by Lisa as he rubbed his nape, feeling shy. Lisa's face shot up to look at Taehyung's light blushy face.

"what? Really? And I thought you two were together, I even wrote his name as Kim Jungkook."

"is it really bad?" Taehyung asked matching his expression with her. She nodded "yeah, you should get him before he finds someone else, it may not be that hard, you got that charm," she said and again chuckled showing her teeth.

Taehyung played along and pressed his hand on his chest. "aa.. you really think that. I'll think about it, but stop flattering me" he chuckled at which Lisa laughed loudly, hiding her teeth with her hands.

Her eyes shifted a bit and landed on Jungkook who was walking their way. She immediately stopped and signaled Taehyung with eyes. Taehyung noticed it when Jungkook was almost beside him. he stopped laughing and asked Jungkook "did you get a good spot to park?" Taehyung and Jungkook sighed before nodding.

"I... I found this" Jungkook informed and handed Taehyung the purse. The elder was confused at the artifact but when he unfolded it, he found the ID. It was the guy.

"It belongs to that guy" Taehyung whispered and looked up to Jungkook who nodded again.

"Um... does it have a name?" Lisa asked behind the counter. Taehyung hesitated a bit as it was someone else's information but telling name for hospital records won't hurt right?

"his name is Kim Namjoon," he said and the lady nodded.

"would you guys like to leave or wait for the patients?" he questioned again.

Jungkook and Taehyung looked at each other, asking for an opinion. Taehyung raised his brows in a questioning way at Jungkook.

"um, I'm okay with anything. I was just thinking you must be getting late, we need to cross a large track and I already made you late." Jungkook said with a small voice, his lips making a pout at the end of his sentence.

"it's not like that Jungkookie, I'm also okay with staying, we should not leave just like that," Taehyung suggested. Jungkook frowned, some questions coming to his mind but he shook them off and nodded at Taehyung. Jungkook felt like taking a break, weird things happened in less than half an hour, he needed to take his mind away from the pictures for Cuts and blood.

"we'll stay until they get stable" Taehyung informed and Lisa nodded.

"one of them may wake up soon" a voice came and Taehyung, Jungkook along with Lisa turned to see another lady in a lab coat, most probably a nurse or a doctor.

"thankyou so much for bringing them on time, it will take less time for them to heal up. The second one looked critical but he only had some cuts and bleeding head, it was a relief that the blood clot was not formed and he is okay now, just resting and getting his other wounds treated." The unknown explained.

Jungkook and Taehyung felt a soft breeze of relief and sighed before bowing a little, "thank you, doctor."

The lady smiled and Lisa got up and walked to the doctor.

"and this is...