20: Friends

I express myself because I trust you 

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"you..." Jungkook spoke softly. It was audible enough for Taehyung to here and I mentioned that he is spoiled so his first thoughts were inappropriate.

"huh?" Taehyung could only do with staring at the brunette with wide eyes.

"the thing you ordered, I'll have the same," Jungkook said and looked at his shoes. An 'o' got created my Taehyung's lips and he nodded in realization before asking the counter boy to twice the order.

"can you look for a place to sit, I'll bring the food?"

"oh okay, here-" Taehyung smiled again and stopped the younger's hands from taking money out.

"it's on me, mister Jeon Jungkook, please have a seat" Taehyung smirked looking at jungkook whose eyes widened at the sentence.

"shut up, don't speak too loud," Jungkook said and walked away leaving Taehyung to chuckle softly. Jungkook again tried to find a seat in corners because he knew he will be showered with questions so it's better to have a quiet place in corners to talk. Taehyung soon returned with two plates of sandwiches.

Jungkook immediately sat back straight and continued to avoid eye contact. Taehyung put the plate in front of them and stared at every action of Jungkook. He patiently waited for the younger to start the conversation but the other just minded his food.

Jungkook looked everywhere except Taehyung. He kept his mouth stuffed with big bites of the bread so that he couldn't speak even by mistake.

"do I have to ask or you want to keep it to yourself" Taehyung spoke out of blue, this would've made jungkook flinch but he was ready to be darted with a question anytime so the words only made the bunny boy stop chewing.

An internal battle ran inside Jungkook's mind in a quarter of a second and he went back to chewing but now looking at Taehyung. Taehyung who was having his food in small bites continued to eat while having eye contact with Jungkook. The brunette swallowed down the stuff and had a sip from the glass of water. He places the cup back with a thud on the table and looked at taehyung, ready to talk.

"I'm telling you this, but don't tell it to anyone and don't make it obvious, okay?" jungkook asked with soft eyes, almost pleading Taehyung to shut the fuck up.

"of course, it's not like I'll yell and tell everyone that this guy here is the 'young' sugar daddy they've been looking for, But really? You are the son of that big businessman, Jeon min sik?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes and pulled his phone out, he unlocked it and went to dig his gallery out of a family picture, he found one not even in a minute and turned his phone to the elder. Taehyung elder examined the picture of a boy and his parents on either side, wearing expensive suits. Taehyung looked at the picture and then at jungkook before getting back to the picture. It was definitely Jungkook and also the two middle-aged people in the picture were the infamous CEOs.

"dae-fucking-bak..." Taehyung said with a head tilt and Jungkook took his phone back with a proud smirk.

"now... tell me about you? So the news is real... you are really out of your king-size bed to explore the local word" Taehyung asked and took a bite of his sandwich.

"It's not like that, your parents are also successful and rich, only I don't sleep in a king-size bed, and now that I'm out of Busan I live in a 1 bhk apartment and trust me it's better and cozier than those big rooms of mansions," Jungkook said.

"I can agree"

"um, so I'd like to tell you about me, without hiding anything," Jungkook said and felt a little blush on his own words. Taehyung nodded and paid attention.

"My parents, grandparents, and even my cousins were always busy so my childhood was mostly around my nanny, she was assigned to be my caretaker but she is more like mother and father figure for me. I did not have friends, the only 'friends' I had were uncle Choi, Mr. wang, and Ms. Do, very busy people as well. I was supposed to study hard so that I can be eligible to hold the chair of the company but when I graduated my high school and special courses I realized that I suck at being social and in public speaking, my confidence was nil, I did not have any image other than being the kid of the Jeons. And when the day nanny passed, I realized that nothing was there to hold me, that day I disliked being born in a silver spoon. Overbusy parents, No peer group or friends, and then nanny was also not there. so I decided to hold myself. The retirement of my grandpa was announced and my dad was about to be promoted as well as I. But I knew nothing except for those office work. That night I wrote a letter and ran away, promising that I'll return when I'll think I really deserve to be at CEO's sea-"

"Woah Woah hold up! So you are saying that you were not sent, you ran away?!" Taehyung asked, his wide eyes and hand gestures were telling at he was really excited.

"mmh" Jungkook did with his most innocent eyes like it's not a big deal and it's already been done.

"deaback! You are cooler than I thought" Taehyung said with a smack on Jungkook's arm "and yeah Jungkookie, I didn't want to interrupt first but, don't be too sad that you didn't have a friend, I'm your friend now, hmm?" Taehyung said and leaned forward to brush off a long strand of Jungkook's hair and tuck it behind his ear.

'I'm so happy he is opening up, I wish the friends thing just be the starting and the future surprises me with him beside me, lol' Taehyung thought and rested his chin on his elbowed hand, staring at the younger.

' I wonder the why we have to be friends, hope this be the staring and he soon be beside me' Jungkook thought who stared back, still feeling those soft touches of taehyung's hand on his face and hair.