Prologue (completed)

In the streets full of flowers~

I see you today too
Will it be in me

The sun came to kiss his skin, making him a bit warm exactly like I was feeling within. The wind blew, making his hair dance with it in the music playing in his heart.

His back leaned against the windshield as he was sitting in the head of the car, parked at a deserted roadside.

Only if he had his fingers interweaved in those soft ones he missed, it would have been different.

In the park of the early morning~
I have my feelings now
Towards this old yellow

The big star was not hurting his eyes as it was setting behind those long trees. The sky gave out the shades of pink mixed with orange-red and highlighted with a hint of purple as a signal that soon this sky would be a big dark blanket.

Taehyung looked at things differently, for him, the sunrise was as beautiful as the night sky. He loved everything around him he didn't know if it was Hoseok's effect or if he was done being gloomy or if it was him. Him, who brightens his day with his voice which is as melodious as bird chirpings and glow his night as he is a chandelier up high for him.

Illuminated the moon~
listen to the film

Taehyung hummed the melody which was playing in his mind some seconds ago. Birds went around giving music to it and the wind tried to play guitar with his hair. He loved it, he loved him.

I still wonder wonder beautiful story~
Still wonder wonder best part
I still wander wander next story
I want to make you mine

And now he was singing, thinking about what new journey he would like to have, will he able to get him? Able to get to him? Or should he give up?

Should he give up on his beautiful story and the best part, should he have the next story? Will it make Him his? He wanted him.

That's the time of the moment~
I missed my lost mind
I regret it

Can he undo things? He wanted to. He regretted it, but not really, it was just for saying because after that, all that happened, which could've never.

Collect a moonlight piece
I'll make the lights
Like yesterday
Come in front of me

He had to take a path, go to his moonlight, make his lights shine and brighten up his world, his desires which were only for him.

He wanted him to stay on his lips like a hum, a song he wanted to sing every time. He wanted him to be his prayer so that he can do remember it day and night and repeat it again and again.

'If he would not be able to come to me, I'll take the road'. And with this thought he committed, in the name in the glittery stars in the bright sky, in the name of the fireflies that came out, in the name of the dust on the road underneath him, he vowed for him.

"I'll take the road that leads to you"

I still wonder wonder beautiful story
Still wonder wonder best part
I still wander wander next story
I want to make you mine~

(Scenery by V, BTS-English translation)

READ THE STORY AND FIND OUT WHO IS HE MENTIONED
(don't just pretend it anyone eg, Jungkook --oops I didn't say anything)

CONTAINS:

TOP Tae
BOTTOM Kook.

-side ships mentioned (not widely used)

-Trip au.

-swearing

-smut(maybe)

-fluff

-My love for you

-YOUR VOTES AND COMMENTS :)

⚠️(DISCLAIMERS)⚠️(SKIPABLE- IT'S JUST TO KEEP MY ASS SAFE ;P)
Which no one reads but still maybe there is someone who takes offense like oxygen

1⃣ I do not own any bts member or any idol whose reference is mentioned here.

2⃣ This book DO NOT promote or glorify any hate towards any IDOL or any COUNTRY

3⃣ everything in this story is pure work of fiction, some details might now follow the real data.

4⃣This story contains some strong language like swearing.

5⃣Please don't spread hate, any kind of hate speech will be taken down.

5⃣This story contains homosexuals boyxboy (I'm sorry but I think our society STILL needs this)

6⃣I love you all, and I can be a bit cheesy sometimes. Saranghe~ 😚

THE ROAD THAT LEADS TO YOU

(ON GOING)