1: Last

You could say that all of life is a series of last chances

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"Sorry sir this was the last flight for the week. You know because of COVID-19 there are fewer flights"

"it's really important for me, please tryna understand," Taehyung said to the lady behind the counter. His fingers gripped the counter tight and his feet jogged a bit to explain his nervousness. He just couldn't afford to miss the flight.

"sir the flight is taking off in less than a minute, there is no way! You are still left with your security check! Please move out of the line, others also need to have their tickets. Else I'm calling the security!"the lady explained the him.

Taehyung bit on his lower lip, his heart was beating with the speed of a steam engine and his head felt like spinning in a washing machine.

I can't let this flight leave me back.

"Why don't flight get late when they are supposed to!" he mumbled under his breath and did what he felt right at the moment. He could mess up badly but there is no way now other than this.

"I'm sorry but it's important," he said to the lady whose eyes went double of their size when the blond head jump and ran towards the way to the gate, hoping to skip all the other airport formalities and board the flight.

The lady pushed the chair back as she stood up, watching Taehyung take a run.

"HEY! HEY, WHERE ARE YOU GOING! SECURITY! SECURITY!" the lady at the counter shouted.

Taehyung gathered unwanted attention at the airport but he didn't care that almost everyone was looking at him.

It was not very late when two huge build-up guys, with their muscles scream out for help, came running. Taehyung's body left the ground and now was over one of the guard's shoulder. He let out a yelp and his stomach hurt a bit on the guard's sharp shoulder.

He started to shout and kick here and there which was nothing for the guards.

"put me down you pig! What do you guys eat? Steel?" he shouted as he felt his punch and kicks were not affecting the machos.

The exit gate got opened and Taehyung landed out on his butt. He whined in pain as he rubbed his bum and tried to stand up. "ah... this would've been better if I was a bottom and into BDSM" he mumbled under his breath and stood in front of the two fuming Bulls like human.

"You brick! hurt my precious peaches! I curse you! You will die virgin!" he shouted at the two guards, one hand pointing them and another still supporting his ass. He didn't care that he was gaining lots of attention again, he was hurt, both physically and mentally as he missed his flight.

"if you will enter once again, you will land in jail! Get lost" one of the beefcakes said and Taehyung felt frozen. Their voice was deeper and Taehyung couldn't help but feel warmness crawl up to his ears.

"yes... m-master," he said out of the blue on which the two did a "huh?"

"mister! I said yes mister" Taehyung corrected immediately and the two made their steps back in, judging Taehyung.

He sighed, and looked down to the ground, his mind was empty and he wasn't thinking of anything at the moment until.... Until he realized he fucked up. That was the last flight for the week, he needed to reach his destination.

Taehyung stood frozen at his place, his ears were not catching any sound in his surrounding as he thought deeply about what to do. He ran his hand through his silk hair as they followed the push and fell back on his head perfectly. The bag pack on his back felt heavy and so he dropped it on the ground, holding a strap to secure its position near him.

Only if the driver was not late, he would've caught the flight, he was ready 3 hours ago, waiting for the taxi at his house but the driver was late with a huge time, costing Taehyung to miss his flight.

Taehyung sighed and started to make his way out of the airport to get back home, he was devastated and didn't realize when his vision got blurry because of the wetness in his eyes.

He sniffed and wiped his eyes from the back of his sleeves and looked up to the road.

It was not too dark as it was 7 in the evening of springs and so he saw the white car standing across the road with the driver leaning his back on the door, smoking a fuming cancer stick.

Taehyung felt something running up his veins, his heart beating faster and mouth getting dry, just if he was in a different situation, he would've felt attraction but at that time he was burning with nothing but anger.

"this douchebag is chilling here who made me lose my last chance" he murmured between his greeted teeth and marched towards the guy at the car who didn't know what he will come across.

"HEY YOU BUNNY BOY!"

»»——⍟——««
1st chapter! Did you like it?

Plz vote and share it to your fellows