19: Shy

may not be a spokesperson but have lots of thing in mind 

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Like someone said 'freeze' and both Taehyung and Jungkook played along, even their breath stopped for a minute, and eyes went wide. The sound of gags and liquid flowing was loud and horrible.

After a few seconds, the voice stopped and loud pants could only be heard. Taehyung and Jungkook were still frozen at their places and now back at their senses, they blinked twice or thrice before Jungkook slid down his thighs away from Taehyung and Taehyung unwrapped his hands, he stood up, staring at the floor and did not meet Jungkook eyes. Jungkook was double flustered, he felt shivers until late, staring at the tiles he managed to get his t-shirt on himself.

While Jungkook wore the clothes Taehyung brainstormed what happened, he excused his mind that everything happened because of the weird situation and flow, no one is at fault. Jungkook ruffled his hair and did not dare to look up while Taehyung softly tried to see the younger shifting from foot to foot and running his hand through his hair. He knew kook will not say anything and so he said in a small voice, "let's go" and walked out of the stall with the dirty shirts in his hand, Jungkook flowed like a lost puppy.

When Taehyung stepped out he saw a girl on the floor catching her breath. This was highly unexpected, especially in the guy's bathroom.

The lady looked up to see Taehyung and Jungkook staring down at her with wide eyes. It was a matter of seconds before the radius of her eyes matched the two guys. She stood up in speed and dusted her clothes. The guys stared at the girl and the girl at the guys.

She gulped before giving her explanation, "I-I'm really sorry. I did not mean to come here, it just ladies washroom was at a good distance and I was not able to control my puke after looking at a guy in blood. I so sorry, I should go" she was shivering and explaining, she did not dare to look back at the two men.

"I-its okay, wash for face before going" Taehyung mentioned. She nodded and rushed to the washbasin. Taehyung was looking at the girl with sympathy and behind him stood jungkook who was staring at the bloody elder. His eyes shy and soft, on edge.

The lady bowed and left the washroom, you could see how embarrassed she looked. She didn't point, but she noticed at the two males came out of the same washroom, she decided to not point guy's personal matter.

A sigh left Taehyung's mouth and he let his shoulders go down in relaxation. He spun on his heels to look at the other, totally forgetting what just happened. When he noticed the younger's shy nature, he recoiled everything. He licked his lips softly while jungkook looked away from taehyung to look at the very beautiful tiles.

"shall we also go?" Taehyung pointed to the door and Jungkook again did not speak and nodded before walking out expecting the elder to follow.

Jungkook kept walking in deeps of the hospital campus, didn't know where. It was soon they came near the canteen area. Jungkook was about to walk past it when taehyung called for him to stop.

"Jungkook!" he called making the other stop at his place. A thump hit Jungkook's chest at the elder's voice. He stopped at his place my did not turn. He slowly tried to rotate on his heels. He wanted to make things less awkward but he was the only one making things awkward.

He saw taehyung pointing at a turn in the hall, Jungkook was some steps ahead of the turn leading to the canteen hall so he had to make a jog when Taehyung waved him to follow.

Taehyung lead the boy to the mess and turned to him. he sighed before asking "would you like to have something? Btw you should, it's past lunchtime... yeah let's eat. Let's go!" Taehyung questioned and answered himself. Jungkook blinked once and twice and saw that taehyung already left the place to walk further.

Jungkook again jogged up and stood beside Taehyung in the line. Taehyung noticed jungkook beside him, he smiled a bit to see Jungkook still flustered.

They reached the counter. Taehyung had been examing the menu displayed above so he had figured what to get. He ordered some sandwiches and a milkshake. He just hoped that the hospital canteen food for visitors doesn't taste like 'the horrible hospital food'.

He narrated his order to the counter boy and turned to jungkook to know his order, this time Jungkook was looking at the elder.

"what would you like to have, Jeon Jungkook?" Taehyung asked as well as took a mental note to ask jungkook more about the information he got but the next thing from jungkook made many more questions pop up in his head in a millisecond.

"you.."