9: Road side

hiding something is just a supplement to a lie 

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

The car stopped and Taehyung jerked forward from that laying position on the car back seat. His eyes got open a bit and he looked up. Because of the sleepiness in his eyes, he saw everything blurry until he rubbed it off. He elbowed and sat up to look around.

He realized that he was in the car and everything that happened yesterday came back in a flash. He noticed it was not sunny yet, the sky was in deep blue, around 4 in the morning if he was not wrong.

He saw Jungkook out of the car, talking to some locals about something. He wasn't able to hear it and so he unlocked the door and stepped out.

The moment he got on his feet he had the urge to stretch and he allowed his arms and legs to give out. A yawn left his still sleepy state.

"ok so first straight and then right" he heard Jungkook say, confirming some directions on the expressway road which had trees and grassland on either side.

The morning felt a bit cold for Taehyung who was just in a hoodie which was a bit unfixed over his shoulders, his hair was messy, cute.

"yeah, exactly it's about 7 km from here," the unknown said.

"thankyou" Jungkook bowed.

The guy minded his road and Jungkook turned around to see Taehyung leaning back at the car, hands crossed on his chest, a leg heeling the door, staring at the younger. When Jungkook turned to see Taehyung's confused eyes staring deeply at him he saw how the elder's eyes softened.

Taehyung could see how tired the said male looked, dull sleepy eyes, weak moves, sloppy steps. "you okay?" Taehyung asked, he stood straight on the road looking at Jungkook.

Jungkook sighed and nodded weakly, "I'm okay, but I'm just tired, I was asking for any guest house or hotel nearby, the nearest is some 7 km away. I would like to have a nap break if it's fine...." Jungkook explained. He desperately needed a break, driving is tiring, and especially when Jungkook had to struggle to find the right way all night.

Taehyung nodded, he could see the condition. "I'm totally fine, you really need to have some sleep. Let's go, do you want me to drive?" Taehyung offered politely, tilting his head but Jungkook just passed a smile and shook his head. The thing bugging Jungkook's mind was how would he tell Taehyung that he messed up on roads and till now they only did some 20% of the correct journey.

Jungkook was about to make his way towards the driver seat when he realized something. Some couple of kilometers were enough to burst his overloaded bladder. He hesitated a bit and looked up to the elder who was looking at him with confused eyes.

"you wait for me in the car, just give me two minutes," Jungkook asked Taehyung who nodded with a confused face. Jungkook turned around and walked some deep into the roadside bushes. Taehyung was still standing against the car, the whole situation was damn confusing to him. He didn't know what Jungkook was going to find in those bushed, behind the trees. His eyes brows frowned and he tilted his head to look at what was the younger trying to do.

Jungkook looked here and there to see if there was someone around. He needed to do his business and roadside could be a new thing, not like he wanted it, he had to!

Taehyung sighed and started down Jungkook's back with no words. He saw kook standing at ease and his hands going towards his crotch. Taehyung's tilted head got straight in amusement, he got it now that Jungkook needed a release (urine release guys!).

His subconsciousness didn't help in tearing off his eyes from Jungkook.

"Damn he looks good while peeing roadside" Taehyung found him saying, he eyed Jungkook from head to toe before he tore off his eyes.

"for fuck's sake Taehyung! Stop staring!" and the blond head was talking to himself, he walked back to the car seat and sat there, his mind around Jungkook as he sat silently. It was soon when Jungkook came back in the car, he took out the sanitizer and cleanse his hand before looking at the elder beside him.

The seat belt Taehyung was wearing was a bit twisted over his chest and Jungkook's hands automatically moved to fix it when his eyes fell on the strap. This made the two a bit closer, Taehyung noticed the belt but didn't take the case in his hands, he let Jungkook do it while he stared like a lost child with big eyes and a small pout, looking between the strap and Jungkook.

Jungkook creased his hands and brushed the belt against Taehyung's chest before he sat back on his seat. A soft chuckle followed which left a smile on Jungkook's face who was probably thinking about how Taehyung was such a child and a daddy figure a the same time.

The two did not utter any more words while the ride towards some hotel. Jungkook was able to find a small inn at the roadside. The two booked a room with two small beds and this time Jungkook didn't protest Taehyung's idea to pay, he was too sleepy for that.

No more words were made until the two were in the room, on the bed, under comfy blankets. The moment Jungkook's back touched the mattress he felt like he will drift to dreamland.

Taehyung's neck and back pained a bit when he relaxed on his bed, the position in the car was not as comfortable as the hotel pillow. He fixed an alarm of some hours and tried to complete his sleep.

Jungkook's mind which was drowning in sleep was also wide awake to the fact that he should tell that he missed the correct road and now they are very late with time.

Should he?

»»——⍟——««
1006 words... Still seem short 👀