12: Counter boy

I know myself, scared to reveal 

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"would have been better if she was a counter boy," Taehyung said. Jungkook stared at him for a while before he said sometimes made up. "there is a c-counter boy here also" he stared at his plate with food as he spoke, while Taehyung started to eat, eyes on the brunette.

"Really?" Taehyung replied and stared at the younger with a smirk, knowing at maybe he is making it up.

"and he thinks I'm cute" Jungkook shrugged, still eyes not on Taehyung.

"He is not wrong tho" Taehyung remarked and winking at the younger when younger look at him, a blush crept up and he did not dare to confirm what he heard and continued his story.

"maybe you should look into him, he'll like you, maybe" at this point Jungkook didn't know what shit he was talking about, he was just rambling anything.

"but what about you?" Taehyung questioned making Jungkook go shocked, did taehyung just asked him if he'll like him or not? He questioned himself in mind as his wide eyes stared at the elder.

"huh?"

"I meant the counter boy seem to be into guys, and I guess you already assume that I'm too, who are you into?" Taehyung asked, he was genuinely curious.

And this question was a tough one for Jungkook. He knew what he was, he was just not as open, and confident, and proud as he should be. All his life he had been with people not of his peer group. He figured it in high school but he didn't have friends to support him and he didn't know if he should come out to his parents.

I wouldn't say Jungkook was 'pure' till this time. He tried things with many people. Mostly girls but he always had the urge to walk off and sometimes he did also, never liked 'she's around him while he crushed hard on park Hyung Sik and Kim seojoon. The Bl anime and gayporn was in his Friday parties and his 'friend' would be busy with his hand. Nothing more.

But Jungkook was not confident, at all. A shiver ran down him when he encountered Taehyung's question. He didn't want to be weak on this topic but he was weaker when it came to accepting himself out to someone.

"I- uh... I a-am...." Jungkook shuttered and Taehyung knew what was happening. He had gone to this what Jungkook was going through.

"Hey hey it's okay... next time okay," Taehyung said taking the scared brunette's hand in his giving him some comfort, gay comfort.

"tell me when you are ready, no problem," Taehyung assured, and Jungkook calmed down a bit, he did not dare to make eye contact with the elder. They ate their breakfast with only Taehyung speaking random stuff. That was slightly making Jungkook get comfortable again.

Soon Jungkook joined the talks, he commented here and there with giggling on some of Taehyung's poor joke. He didn't leave a chance to remark that Taehyung speaks too much, he is like a non-stop chatterbox.

Jungkook and Taehyung moved out of the small café they were sitting in. "hey... Jungkook" Taehyung softly called when Jungkook turned to look at the elder he was caught with amusement when he noticed that the elder was looking at him with puppy eyes.

"Can I drive?" Taehyung questioned, he wanted to drive- a sudden interest that randomly came out of nowhere.

"Can you drive?" Jungkook lifted his eyebrow, questioning Taehyung if he knew how to drive.

"of course I do, just get on the seat, I'll drive," Taehyung said and took the keys from Jungkook's hand. He skipped to the driver's seat and unlocked the door. Both males sat in the white car and had their seatbelts. "music?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung liked the idea, the car pulled off with 'life goes on' playing. (best song on road :D)

Jungkook hummed with the song and kept glancing at Taehyung in a minute or two. He noticed that the said male had a mole under his nose, he just wanted to bob that, it was kinda cute. The 'not too many hours' Jungkook had with Taehyung beside him made him realize things about the elder, Taehyung had this habit of licking his lips and nibbling on them sometimes which was a bit too distracting for anyone around him, he also liked to smirk at things as well as he liked to touch his face again and again.

Jungkook let out a chuckle in his thoughts about Taehyung which made Taehyung confused as there was nothing funny happening around them. "what?" Taehyung asked making Jungkook shake his head. "nothing..." and Taehyung let it pass.

It must've been a good 45 minutes since they started driving. Their fav song till now was the Spotify ads which were on repeat without being asked.

The small playlist of Jungkook's ended and the car fell in silence. The comfortable silence was not broken until Taehyung spoke out. He was a bit gloomy in his thoughts for some minutes and as a carefree person, Taehyung didn't hesitate to keep his thoughts to himself. His mantra was that if he will share something with someone not related to him it won't make a difference. The stranger could do nothing and he was not scared of judgments, at the end of the day everyone judges so it hardly makes a difference.

"you know why I'm going to Busan?"

-----

what do you think?

plz vote and comment. I love you.

and one more thing. we know that jungkook directed Life goes on.... 

and the shots of taehyung we got were...

look at taehyung

look at taehyung.. omggdshchshsch he looks so fine.

omg, this guy! so charming!

right, Jeon director-nim?