5: Castle

You eating beside me makes the food better

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"that's it! Stop stop stop" Taehyung said in his bubbly voice as he got a glimpse of the small eatery. The name of the shop glowed and it seemed less crowded at almost 9 in the early march evening.

Taehyung hopped down the car and entered the café without waiting for the younger to join. Anyways Jungkook followed after parking the car at the side and locking it.

Jungkook, when entered the café, he was engulfed by a delicious smell. The fragrant of sweet vanilla pastries mixed with sour coffee and warmness coming from the small kitchen made the eat place feel like home.

Jungkook stuffed his hands in his pockets and looked around the small place. It was all in pink and purple and white. For Jungkook it looked like a balloon castle for children in those expensive carnivals, trust me he had been there.

Jungkook found Taehyung at the counter, hopping on his toes and pointing out eatables on the menu like a little child. He chuckled a bit before he took steps towards Taehyung at the counter.

"JUNGKOOK! WHAT DO YOU- oh!" Taehyung suddenly turned, shouting as he thought Jungkook was still at the entrance. He was cut off when he saw the younger closer than he thought with leaned a bit back and eyes squeezed. "you are so loud" Jungkook whispered and put his pinky in his ear to shake the after effect off.

"what would you like to have?" this time Taehyung whispered lightly.

"Hmm, let me see what they have" Jungkook nodded and looked up to the display of the menu. He looked left to right and back before he faced Taehyung who was moving his shoulders to the almost inaudible music playing in the café.

"I'll have some salad and banana milk," he asked for his weird combination and Taehyung looked at him weirdly before turning to the old lady at the counter and repeating Jungkook's request.

It was when Taehyung extending some cash Jungkook held his wrist and pulled it back. Jungkook placed some money in Taehyung hand which was the sum for his ordered food.

"I'm going to look for a place to sit," said Jungkook with a head tilt and walked off leaving Taehyung with his mouth opening and closing like a fish. Jungkook found a duet chair at the window side and sat there, his car was in the vision from the window and it was a comfortable place with no crying children around.

Taehyung took the tray and thanked the lady with a smile and a little bow. He turned and looked around to see Jungkook sitting at the corner. His elbow resting on the table, fingers clicking knuckles as he looked outside the window to see a small fountain.

"It was okay for me to pay for food," Taehyung said as he set the tray down the table and sat in front of Jungkook. The younger straighten himself when Taehyung came. He pulled the tray a little closer and took out the bowl of his salad to place in front of him.

"I can pay for my food," Jungkook said and took a bite of his salad, he nodded his head at the freshness and taste.

"But I brought you here, I should take responsibility" Taehyung protested.

"We are not on a date buddy, we are just having our incomplete dinner." Jungkook shook his head and he took another bite and then a sip of his milkshake.

"I know, but I'm also taking you to Busan!" Taehyung said with his mouth full of the burger he was munching on as dinner.

"practically speaking...I'm taking you there," Jungkook said, proving that he is the driver taking Taehyung to his destination.

"But I'm asking you to take me there" Taehyung argued.

"you are paying me for it, aren't you," Jungkook said as his pout sucked his banana milk and eyes looked deep in Taehyung, taking over the argument, he believed, as he saw Taehyung mouth shut, eyes angry with a pout on his covered in souse lips.

"you have an answer to everything! Can't you only listen?" Taehyung said and took another bite of his food and a sip of his cold drink.

"Trust me, babe, I'm a good listener too..." Jungkook shrugged with a smirk and Taehyung sighed.

"I'm going to ignore that you just called me babe cause' it may be because of out of the flow but tell me this" his face lit up with an excited expression "do you like this place, how is the food?"

Jungkook chuckled at the sudden switch, the behavior of the elder made him feel warm and comfortable. He looked up to Taehyung with his innocent eyes and bunny smile.

He nodded and said, "I like the food, it fresh and good, the banana milk is also good, it's rich and smooth, I'll maybe stop here more in future." Jungkook said and smiled at the smiling Taehyung.

"hmm, there are 3 more like this in Seoul, but just in Seoul" Taehyung informed and went back to eat.

"you must really like this place, you know so much and also take reviews," Jungkook said focusing on his food while Taehyung had a small smile. He was debating in his mind if he should tell Jungkook or not, but as he big mouth person so he spoke it out.

"yeah, my parents own this place," Taehyung said looking at his food and left out on Jungkook's reaction when he shot his head up.

"Woah! Really? That's so cool, tell me more" bad move Jungkook, Jungkook just asked Taehyung to share and once Taehyung starts, he doesn't stop.

"really! Okay, so... when I was born, I was really little. -" he started.